MAPOLY Post UTME screening form is on sale for the 2019/2020 session. See how to apply below.
LATEST UPDATE: The application processing will close on Wednesday October 30th, 2019.
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta has commenced the sales of Post-UTME application forms to all applicants seeking Full-Time admission into all National Diploma programmes of the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Eligibility for MAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2019 UTME and scored 120 and above.
2. Candidates who did not chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as either their first or second choice but who scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply MAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form
The application fee is Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00).
To register, kindly log on to http://mapolyng.com/apply/index.php?p=register
- Payment can be made with debit cards from any bank of your choice.
- Print your application form and screening slip.
The application processing will close on Friday, 27th September, 2019.
Candidates are enjoined to visit www.mapoly.edu.ng or follow our social media platforms on: @MAPOLYINFO for updates, or send us email on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for inquiries.
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic also known as MAPOLY is a tertiary learning institution in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. The Ojere campus is in the South-Eastern part of Abeokuta, covering about 960 hectares of rolling land bounded by the Ogun River to the south. It is named after Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola, who was elected President of Nigeria in 1993, but prevented from taking office.
The polytechnic was formally established in 1980 as Ogun State Polytechnic during the military administration of Harris Eghagha, but the first set of 220 students was admitted in January 1979. The Polytechnic started on two temporary campuses, Oke-Egunya and Onikolobo, moving to the Ojere campus between April 1985 and March 1988. By the 2017-2018 session, the student population was 20,878, with about 1250 academic and non-academic staff.
Presently, the polytechnic has five schools, each headed by a director, and 21 departments, each headed by a Head of Department. The schools, along with their corresponding departments, are:
- Business & Management studies (Accountancy, Business Administration, Business & Finance, Office & Technology Management, Marketing)
- Communication & Information Technology (Mass Communication and General Studies)
- Environmental Studies (Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning, Estate Management, Building Tech, Quantity Surveying, and Surveying & Geo-Informatics)
- Engineering (Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- Science and technology (Science Laboratory Technology, Food Technology, Mathematics & Statistics, and Computer Science).