MAPOLY Admission List: The school management of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) has released the merit admission list of the 2018/2019 academic session. Note that the ND Full-Time 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Supplementary Batch admission lists are out.
Candidates that participated in the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status. MAPOLY admission list has been uploaded online and it is accessible from the polytechnic admission status checking portal.
How to Check MAPOLY Admission List | 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Supplementary Batches
- Visit the MAPOLY admission status checking portal: https://ogunpoly.edu.ng/portal/index.php?p=login.
- Enter your username (i.e. your UTME Reg No) and Password in the required column.
- Then, click on Log In to access your MAPOLY admission status.
Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Candidates, who must have been offered provisional admission on the respective lists are to pay the Non-Refundable acceptance fee of Twenty-Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N25,500.00) only.
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission on the first and second batch lists for National Diploma programmes should visit their school offices to commence their full registration immediately.
Admitted candidates are to login in to the same admission checking portal to pay the acceptance fee.
MAPOLY Notice To Newly Admitted ND Students
The management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) has directed all students, who have applied for National Diploma Programmes in Ogun State Polytechnic, Ipokia and have been offered provisional admission in the polytechnic for 2018/2019 session, that they are to logon on to their profile on www.ogunpoly.edu.ng.
The students are requested to do the following immediately:
- Accept their provisional admission.
- Upload O’level Result(s) to JAMB website.
- Change their choice of institution to Ogun State Polytechnic, Ipokia
- Print the copy as an attachment to complete your registration