MAPOLY Academic Calendar: The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY academic calendar (revised) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the school authorities.
MAPOLY Academic Calendar
The management of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) has released the revised academic calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session.
After extensive deliberations, the Board approved the calendar as amended for implementation as follows;
1. Monday 9th Nov 2020:
- Resumption/Start of 2nd Semester, 2019/2020 Academic Session for All ND II and HND II Students, Full-Time and Part-Time
2. Monday 9th – Saturday 21st Nov 2020 (2 weeks):
- Studentship and Course Registration for the 2nd Semester by all ND II and HND II Students, Full-Time and Part-Time
- Payment of the balance of 40% School Fees by concerned ND II and HND II Students
3. Mon 7th Dec 2020
- 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session for all ND I and HND I students, Full-Time and Part-Time
- Studentship and Course Registration for the 2nd Semester by all ND I and HND I Students, Full-Time and Part-Time
- Commencement of Lectures for all Students
4. Mon 7th Dec 2020 – Sat 20th Feb 2021:
- Lecture period for all categories of Students (11 weeks) inclusive of Departmental Association and Student’s Union Week
5. Mon 8th Feb – Tues 9th Feb 2021:
- Departmental Students Association Week-2 Days (Lecture Free)
6. Mon 14th Dec 2020 (For all categories of students):
- Studentship and Course Registration for all categories of students, inclusive of carryover students
- Payment of the balance of 40% 2019/2020 School Fees
Tues 22nd Dec 2020: Mid-Semester Test strictly for students that have paid their school fees in full (100%)
7. Thurs 24th Dec 2020 – Sat 2nd Jan 2021:
- Semester Break (for Christmas of the Year Activities) (Lecture Free).
8. Thurs 14th Jan 2021:
- 2019/2020 Academic Session Matriculation Exercise (for all Fresh ND and HND Students that have completed their Registration and paid their School Fees in full (100%). However, this is subject to confirmation by the Management with the Joint Admission & Matriculation Board (JAMB)
9. Wed 10th Feb – Fri 12th Feb 2021:
- Students Union Week – 3 Days (Lectures in step at 12 noon each day). This period should accommodate Student Union Election if required
10. Mon 15th Feb – Sat 20th Feb 2021 (1 week):
- Lecture/Course Revision for all students
- Preparation for 2nd Semester Exam by stakeholders
11. Mon 22nd Feb – Sat 17th March 2021 (3 weeks)
- 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Examination for all categories of Students ND Full-time & Part-time, HND I Full-time & Part-time. ND I to be part of the category of students to commence exams for the first two weeks in view of the need to commence SIWES on time.
12. Sat 13th March 2021:
- End of 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session
13. Mon 8th March 2021:
- Commencement of 13 weeks SIWES for students in SCIT, SENG, SENVS & SST
14. Mon 13th March 2021:
- Resumption of 2020/2021 Academic Session for all fresh and returning students except those on SIWES (those resuming are all Fresh ND I and HND I; all ND II in SBMS & all HND II, Full-time and Part-time
- Commencement of Registration for all fresh and returning students listed above
In its consideration, the board noted the need for the Academic Planning Unit to work out a period in the Academic where Conference Marking would be accommodated and inform relevant Schools and Units as appropriate.