LAUTECH Post UTME Form and Eligibility for Admission:
LAUTECH Post UTME form, registration details, cut-off mark, eligibility criteria, screening date, application cost, deadline and other relevant details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. The required cut-off mark is 160 and the application cost is ₦2000.
Notice is hereby given to all candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice of institution as well as those that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2019/2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be conducted on Thursday, August 15 to Monday, August 19, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. For an applicant to be eligible for the exercise, he/she must have scored 160 and above in the 2019/2020 University Matriculation Examination.
- For a candidate to be eligible for the exercise, he or she must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2019/2020 UTME. However, candidates who scored less than 200 marks may not be considered for admission to Medicine and Nursing programmes of the University.
- Candidates who chose either Medicine or Nursing programme but scored less than 200 marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
- Meanwhile, the University will not admit candidates into its Medical Laboratory Science programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening
The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, July 5 to Wednesday, August 14, 2019.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00)only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as the incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgment page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Recommended: LAUTECH Departmental Cut-Off Marks
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgment page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is an autonomous public institution with the general function of providing liberal higher education and encouragement to the rapid advancement of learning throughout Nigeria. The legal basis of the University is the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Act which transferred to the University, the property to the former Ogbomoso Girls High School, Ogbomoso, under the Act; – The University consists of Chancellor, Pro-Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, Council Senate, Congregation, all Graduates and Undergraduates of the University in accordance with the provisions of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Edict No.