LAUTECH Post UTME Form and Eligibility for Admission
LAUTECH Post UTME form, registration details, cut-off mark, eligibility criteria, screening date, application cost, deadline and other relevant details for the 2022/2023 academic session have been announced. The required cut-off mark is 170 and the application cost is ₦2000.
Notice is hereby given to all candidates who chose LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2022/2023 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise for admission through UTME to the university’s various programmes will be conducted on Monday, December 5, 2022, Tuesday, December 6, 2022, Wednesday, December 7, 2022, Thursday, December 8, 2022 and Saturday, December 10, 2022 while oral interview will be conducted for Direct Entry candidates on Monday, December 12 and Tuesday, December 13, 2022.
Consequently, application forms will be available online for completion and submission from Monday, September 19 to Wednesday, November 30, 2022. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the university, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the session in order to be on JAMB National Matriculation list. For UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2022/2023 UTME.
LAUTECH will admit only applicants who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME. The university accepts a minimum of Upper Credit for National Diploma candidates, NCE, HND, RNS and JUPEB for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects.
However, applicants to any of the following programmes are expected to have passed at credit level in five (5) relevant O’level subjects at one sitting to be qualified for admission: Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Biochemistry, Physiology and Anatomy.
Applicants should be at least sixteen (16) years of age to qualify for admission to any programme in the university.
Applicants are also advised to carefully study the university brochure as provided on the university admissions portal page to guide them in completion of their application forms.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening
- Applicants are to proceed to the admission portal of the university “apply.lautech.edu.ng” to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of registration for the post UTME exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM). Applicants are also advised to familiarize themselves with the available programmes in the university, the O’Level entry requirements and UTME subject combination for each of the programmes.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a clear digital copy of their passport photographs in white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 20kb.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification. The acknowledgement page should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise. Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on any results and state of origin shall not be acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results, other registration documents, as well as state of origin must be the same.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT and oral interview for UTME and Direct Entry respectively as scheduled will automatically forfeit being considered for admission. The use of cell phones and any unauthorized devices are not allowed in the post UTME CBT halls.
Recommended: LAUTECH Departmental Cut-Off Marks
Applicants who provide false information to secure admission to any of the university programme and upon discovery at any point in time will be handed over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution and the admission of such candidates shall be withdrawn. Applicants are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person(s).
Also, any applicant who is discovered at any time to have presented credentials that would not have qualified him/her for admission shall be withdrawn from the university.
All enquiries on admission matters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is an autonomous public institution with the general function of providing liberal higher education and encouragement to the rapid advancement of learning throughout Nigeria. The legal basis of the University is the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Act which transferred to the University, the property to the former Ogbomoso Girls High School, Ogbomoso, under the Act; – The University consists of Chancellor, Pro-Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, Council Senate, Congregation, all Graduates and Undergraduates of the University in accordance with the provisions of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Edict No.