LAUTECH JUPEB Admission: The school authorities of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has released its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Invitation
- LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Invitation
- LAUTECH JUPEB Programme Duration and Subject Combinations
- Available JUPEB Courses
- Admission Requirements for LAUTECH JUPEB Programmes
- How to Apply for LAUTECH JUPEB Admission (Method of Application)
This is to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) one (1) year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme.
LAUTECH JUPEB Programme Duration and Subject Combinations
The programme is expected to run for One (1) Academic Session.
During the Programme, Candidates will have the opportunity to write Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). ‘A’ Level Subjects.
Candidates will be prepared for the above Examination in the following subject combinations.
- Agricultural Science
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE SUBJECTS
- Business Studies
Available JUPEB Courses
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN LAUTECH UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME, ADMISSION COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Department of Animal Production and Health
- Department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
- Department of Crop production and Soil Sciences
- Department of Crop and Environmental Protection
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Fine and Applied Arts
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Food Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF COMPUTING SCIENCE AND INFORMATICS
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Information System
- Department of Cyber Security
FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Pure and Applied Biology
- Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Department of Pure and Applied Physics
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Statistics
FACULTY OF FOOD AND CONSUMER SCIENCES
- Department of Food Science
- Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Economics
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Transport Management
- Department of Marketing
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Medical Laboratory
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Physiology
Admission Requirements for LAUTECH JUPEB Programmes
- Candidates should possess five O/Level credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, Financial Accounting and Business Studies.
How to Apply for LAUTECH JUPEB Admission (Method of Application)
Application Form Fee: =N= 10,000:00
All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform.
Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments.
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
- Visit http://jupeb.lautech.edu.ng/ and Click on the “here to apply” link at the top of this web page. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- After successfully registering an account, you are to visit the Email address you supplied, to retrieve your PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning aplicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you); you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); and you can also complete the application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address, and also shown on the screen.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the password earlier created. After you successfully fill the application form, and submit it, an Examination venue will be alloted to you. Please make sure you print this slip.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded. Hence confirm the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your form.
The closing date for the submission of Application Form is Sunday, August 30, 2020. Each candidate must ensure that the Acknowledgement slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
Screening date, time and venue will be communicated to applicants through their phone numbers, e-mails and the University website after successful completion and submission of application forms online.
The listed help lines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the programme during office hours only: 08035821847, 08033786715 and email@example.com