LAUTECH Important Information To Newly Admitted Students for 2017/2018 Session
All newly admitted students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) are hereby informed that the management of the university has directed all new students admitted during the 2017/2018 admission exercise that the underslisted documents should be submitted at Room 2, Student Affairs Building from Tuesday, February 6, 2018 till Wednesday 14, 2018 between 9am and 3pm.
Documents to Be Submitted By LAUTECH Fresh Students.
- 3 copies of LAUTECH Admission Letter
- 3 copies of JAMB Admission Letter
- 3 copies of Verified O/L Result
- 3 copies of Receipt of Payment of Acceptance Fee
- 3 copies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Birth
- 3 copies of Local Government Identification
- Original Copies of two letters of Recommendation
- Original Sworn Affidavit of good behavior
- Original receipt of purchase of Student Hand Book
- 3 recent passport photographs
The documents are to be used to process the candidates’ files to their various departments.
Note: You are to bring the following underslisted documents to Room 2, Student Affairs Building after your orientation and matriculation.
- Receipt of Payment of Tuition Fees
- Oath of Allegiance
- Original State of Identification form
Best of luck!
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is an autonomous public institution with the general function of providing liberal higher education and encouragement to the rapid advancement of learning throughout Nigeria.
The legal basis of the University is the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Act which transferred to the University, the property to the former Ogbomoso Girls High School, Ogbomoso, under the Act; – The University consists of Chancellor, pro-chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, Council Senate, Congregation, all Graduates and Undergraduates of the University in accordance with the provisions of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Edict No
The university runs three academic programmes: pre-degree science programme, undergraduate programmes and post-graduate programmes. The university is jointly owned by two states in Nigeria: Oyo and Osun states. The entire student body population is presently about 20,000. For two consecutive seasons, 2003 and 2004, the university has been adjudged by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC) as the best state university in Nigeria. The university has two campuses: ogbomoso and osogbo campuses and is currently made up of six faculties and a college.