Latest update: The LAUTECH transfer process is being completed. Students who applied for transfer can check their transfer portal (see the link below) for the status of their transfer application. Those whose status reads: “Portal Updated”, can proceed to log in to their Student Portal account and complete their Course Registration, otherwise, if your transfer status reads: “Transfer Declined”, your transfer application was not successful.
LAUTECH Change of Course / Transfer Form for 200 Level Students – See Details
The school authorities of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) have released the change of course / transfer form for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to announce to all the 200 level students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) that the management has opened the portal for change of programme/transfer.
All 200 level students who are interested in changing their programmes are to note that the portal for change of programme/transfer for the 2017/2018 academic session will be opened on Friday, March 9, 2018.
Procedure for LAUTECH Change of Course / Transfer
All interested students are to log on to the University website www.transfer.lautech.edu.ng as from Friday, March 9, 2018 to Friday, March 16, 2018 to complete their change of programme/transfer forms.
- Application forms will be made available online, as already stated above (www.transfer.lautech.edu.ng) to interested students from Friday, March 9, 2018 to Friday, March 16, 2018.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of Three Thousand naira only (N3, 000.00) online in order to access the application form.
- Applicants are to carefully study and complete the application form as appropriate.
- The student will select the proposed department and supply her current CGPA
- The HOD of the current department confirms the supplied CGPA.
- The Head of Department of the proposed department confirms the transfer
- The Head of Department of the proposed department approves/disapproves the application for transfer.
- The Dean of proposed department recommends the transfer to the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Academic Affairs Unit confirms the successful transfer of the student on the system.
- The student’s portal is updated by the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Student proceeds to the new department with letter of approval of the transfer issued by Academic Affairs Unit.
- Files of the successfully transferred students are thereafter forwarded to the new Faculties/Departments of the transferred students.