LAUTECH Admission List Details
LAUTECH admission list is out. The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The general public, especially UTME candidates, who applied to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) for admission during the 2020/2021 academic session and participated in the LAUTECH post UTME screening exercise, are hereby notified that the admission list of successful candidates has been released.
LAUTECH Admission list has been uploaded online and can be accessed as follows;
How to Check LAUTECH Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise, that the admission list is out. Follow the procedure below to check:
- Visit the LAUTECH admission status checking portal https://www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng/status.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Then, click on ‘Check’ to access your admission status.
Check the pdf file below:
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Also See: LAUTECH Departmental Cut Off Marks
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS admission status portal.
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that LAUTECH is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is LAUTECH school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to LAUTECH’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with LAUTECH’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in LAUTECH.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!
Also See: LAUTECH Verification Exercise
Also See: LAUTECH Medical Registration
Also See: LAUTECH Biometric Data Capturing
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is an autonomous public institution with the general function of providing liberal higher education and encouragement to the rapid advancement of learning throughout Nigeria. The legal basis of the University is the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Act which transferred to the University, the property to the former Ogbomoso Girls High School, Ogbomoso, under the Act; – The University consists of Chancellor, Pro-Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, Council Senate, Congregation, all Graduates and Undergraduates of the University in accordance with the provisions of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Edict No.