LASU Post UTME Form / DE Admission Screening Details Announced
LASU Post-UTME and Direct Entry registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and relevant details for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. Note that the cut-off mark is 190.
LATEST UPDATE: The general public is hereby notified of the closure of the National Diploma Post UTME Application forms which was extended to permit candidates with the recently released O’level result to have an equal opportunity of gaining admission into the Institution. Date of Closure: Sunday, 31st of January, 2021. Time: 12am-midnight.
Also See: LASU Admission List
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise, for Candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 Level) and DIRECT Entry (200 Level). This ONLINE Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2020.
- ALLPre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2020/2021 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry (200 Level) Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200Levelswho have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Therefore, Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
– B.A. English
– B.A. Arabic
– B.A. Christian Studies
– B.A. Islamic Studies
– B.A. History & International Studies
– B.A. Music
– B.A. Theatre Arts
– B.A. Portuguese / English
– B.A. French
– B.A. Yoruba
– B.A. Philosophy
– B.A (Ed) Arabic
– B.A (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
– B.A (Ed) Islamic Studies
– B.A (Ed) English
– B.A (Ed) French
– B.A (Ed) History
– B.A (Ed) Yoruba
– B.A (Ed) Biology
– B.A (Ed) Chemistry
– B.A (Ed) Mathematics
– B.A (Ed) Physics
– B.A (Ed) Physical & Health Education
– B.A (Ed) Health Education
– B.A (Ed) Computer Science
– B.A (Ed) Educational Technology
– B.A (Ed) Business Education
– B.A (Ed) Accounting
– B.A (Ed) Educational Management
– B.A (Ed) Geography
– B.A (Ed) Economics
– B.A (Ed) Political Science
– LLB (Law)
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
– B. Agric.
– B.Sc. Public Administration
– B.Sc. Marketing
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Banking & Finance
– B.Sc. Management Technology
– B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
– B.Sc. Insurance
– B.Sc. Business Administration
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
– B.Sc. Mass Communication
– B.Sc. B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Botany
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Sc. Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
– B.Sc. Mathematics
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Physics
– B.Sc. Zoology
– B.Sc. Computer Science
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
– M.B.B.S (Medicine & Surgery)
– B.Sc. Physiology
– B.DS Dentistry
– BNSc. Nursing
– B.Sc. Geography & Planning
– B.Sc. Psychology
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Political Science
– B.Sc. Sociology
SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
– B.Sc. Transport
– B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Sc. Electronics & Computer Engineering
– B.Sc. Chemical and Polymer Engineering
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges by clicking the “Pay Online” button below.
- Return to the application portal, and click the continue application link. You will be required to login with your UTME and surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form, upload photograph and enter O-Level and UTME results information.
- Proof-read the application form preview carefully before final submission
- Print out the APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and await further communication from the Polytechnic
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes an administrative, bank, and online charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website- mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post-screening result.
- Click on the “Post UTME” link on the navigation bar.
- Fill the profile form.
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number.
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- After the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary), thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button.
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date.
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:
08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
* The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
* The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2020 JAMB Brochure.
* Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the Oâ€™ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the Online Admission Screening.
* The Point Grading System is as follows:
LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
The application deadline is Sunday, 31st of January, 2021.
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. AMUNI, Mohammed Olayinka
REGISTRAR AND SECRETARY TO COUNCIL