Latest: LASU Online Clearance Procedure for Newly Admitted Students, 2020/2021 Session
All candidates that have been offered admission into the Lagos State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session are hereby informed that an Online Admission Clearance Exercise will commence on Monday, 19th July, 2021.
To do their Clearance, Candidates are required to take the following steps:
1. Visit www.lasu.edu.ng
2. Click “Students Services”
3. Click LACACA (Central Admission Clearance App)
4. Update your profile
5. Upload required documents (O’Level result(s), WAEC/NECO scratch card pin, JAMB Result, and Birth Certificate)
6. Submit the completed form.
1. Please note that you will receive a success message once your form is duly completed and submitted. After this, keep checking your email for updates on the progress on your Clearance.
2. Once your Clearance is completed and approved by the University, you will be notified on your dashboard and therefore requested to be checking your dashboard.
3. Proceed to download and print four (4) copies of the approval page and keep for subsequent information.
The Lagos State University introduced the Online Clearance Exercise named Lagos State University Central Admission Clearance App (LACACA) to ease the process of Admission Clearance and more importantly, curtail the danger of the spread of Covid-19 on the University Campus.
Earlier: LASU to Introduce Online Clearance for Graduating Students
The Lagos State University (LASU) is set to begin an online clearance for graduating students as part of the effort to reduce paper work in the University and make it seamless for students to do final year clearance. The Application was introduced today during training organised for relevant officials of the University.
The Directorate of ICT led by Dr. Toyin Enikuomehin and the Exams and Records Division of the University, led by Mr. Akinrinmade Olubode, synergised to develope this new online clearance application that would see graduating students submit all required documents online for this process both for Part time, Sandwich and Full-time students.
According to Dr. Enikuomehin, who conducted the training, the order of clearance, all of which will be done online, is as follows:
1. Faculty office/External System
2. Sport Center
4. Students Affairs
6. Internal Audit
To access the online clearance, graduating students are required to visit the university website: www.lasu.edu.ng.
Meanwhile, the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academics) Professor Wahab Elias dropped by at the training, which took place at the ICT Building, this afternoon, to encourage the members of Staff that will see through the process to embrace the new system as part of the new development of the University.