LASU JUPEB Admission List: Lagos State University (LASU) Foundation (JUPEB) programmes first batch admission list for 2022/2023 is out. Check your admission status below. Note that the first batch admission list is out.
This is to inform all the general public that the management of Lagos State University (LASU) has released the list of candidates admitted into its following JUPEB Programme for 2022/2023 academic session.
Recommended: LASU JUPEB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
All the admitted candidates into the 2022/2023 LASU FOUNDATION (JUPEB) programme are to take note of the following payment guideline when paying for their fees;
1. Visit LASU website: https://lasu.edu.ng
2. Point to STUDENT Tab
3. Click on LASU Foundation (JUPEB): This will take you to LASU Foundation page
4. Scroll down, and Click on “Payment Portal”
5. In the Column for “Matric/Application number”, enter your JUPEB application number
6. In the Colum for “Choose Payment”, select appropriate item that you are paying for
7. Click on “Continue”. This will display your details
8. Enter your email address and GSM number
9. In the column for Amount, click on “View/choose amount”. This will display the amount for the item you have selected in (6) above
10. Click on “Next”. This will generate a unique “Transaction ID” for the payment
11. Proceed and enter your card details to complete your payment
12. Generate your transaction receipt after each payment
How to Check LASU JUPEB Admission List
Lagos State University, LASU 1st JUPEB/Foundation Admission Lists for the 2022 Modular Year has been released. Candidates who applied for admission into the JUPEB/Foundation programme of the Lagos State University can proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
- The admission is subject to the following:
- Payment of Acceptance Fee
- Payment of Tuition Fee (60% Part Payment Allowed)
- All the pre-requisite O-level subjects must have been passed at the Credit level.