LASU Admission List is out. The Lagos State University (LASU) 1st batch admission list for the 2018/2019 session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission list below.
This is to inform all aspirants of Lagos State University (LASU) that the management of the institution has released its 2018/2019 1st batch admission list of candidates admitted into various undergraduate programme of the university.
How To Check LASU Admission List
The LASU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into LASU various DEGREE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the LASU Post UTME admission screening exercise can now check their admission status.
- Visit the LASU admission status checking portal for UTME candidates at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/UTME/index.php
- OR visit the LASU admission status checking portal for Direct Entry candidates at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/de/
- Enter your UTME Number in the appropriate column.
- Then ,click on ‘Download Report’ to access your LASU admission status.
- Your LASU admission status will be seen at the bottom of the downloaded document.
Congrats to those that made it to the LASU admission list.
If you are yet to be admitted, note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that LASU is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay LASU’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is LASU school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to LASU’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.