LASU Admission List is out. The Lagos State University (LASU) merit and supplementary batch admission list for the 2022/2023 session have been released by the school authorities. See how to check the LASU admission list below.
This is to inform all aspirants of Lagos State University (LASU) that the management of the institution have released its 2022/2023 1st batch admission list of candidates admitted into various undergraduate programme of the university.
How to Check LASU Admission List
1st and Supplementary Batch Admission List
The LASU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into LASU various DEGREE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Visit https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php
- Enter your JAMB number and Surname
- Click submit to check your admission status
At the time of this publication, LASU admission list has also been published on JAMB CAPS portal. Follow the steps below to check your admissions status.
How to Check Your Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Go https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your LASU admission status.
Successfully admitted students can now proceed to ACCEPT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that LASU is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay LASU’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is LASU school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to LASU’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
LASU E-Help Platform: Make Enquiries, Requests and Comments
The e-helpdesk platform created to enable students, alumni, employees and members of the general public, amongst others, make enquiries, requests and comments about the University and its service has just recently gone live.
Against this background, individuals wishing to contact the University for one reason or the other can now log on to http://csc.lasu.edu.ng/helpdesk.
*To facilitate the swift and professional attendance to enquiries/comments on the e-helpdesk platform, selected members of staff have been trained as Customer Service Relation Officers. The University has also provided them with brand new tablets and other accessories to enable them carry out the special assignment.* More than twenty(20) staff of the University were trained for the purpose.
The e-helpdesk software was created by the Computer Science Department under the supervision of Prof. Benjamin Aribisala and freely donated to the University to allow potential students, philanthropists, employees, alumni and others make their requests and enquiries without having to physically come down to the university.
Why is lasu doing like this nah after fulfilling all righteousness and scoring 208 in jamb they still didn't give me admission cus am not from Lagos state😢that's unfair😔😢😢