LASU Admission List is out. The Lagos State University (LASU) 1st and 2nd batch admission list for the 2019/2020 session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check the LASU admission list below.
LASU Stream 1 and 2 Admission Lists for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. This means that more names have been added to the earlier released list . All candidates who applied for admission in Lagos State University, LASU and are yet to be admitted are advised to proceed to check their admission status.
This is to inform all aspirants of Lagos State University (LASU) that the management of the institution has released its 2019/2020 1st and 2nd batch admission list of candidates admitted into various undergraduate programme of the university.
How To Check LASU Admission List
1st and 2nd Batch Admission List
The LASU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into LASU various DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the LASU Post UTME admission screening exercise can now check their admission status.
- UTME Candidates are to visit: https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/UTME/index.php and Direct Entry (DE) candidates should visit: https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/de/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Download Report” and proceed to view your admission status.
Congrats to those that made it to the LASU admission list.
If you are yet to be admitted, note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that LASU is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay LASU’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is LASU school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to LASU’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
LASU E-Help Platform: Make Enquiries, Requests and Comments
The e-helpdesk platform created to enable students, alumni, employees and members of the general public, amongst others, make enquiries, requests and comments about the University and its service has just recently gone live.
Against this background, individuals wishing to contact the University for one reason or the other can now log on to http://csc.lasu.edu.ng/helpdesk.
*To facilitate the swift and professional attendance to enquiries/comments on the e-helpdesk platform, selected members of staff have been trained as Customer Service Relation Officers. The University has also provided them with brand new tablets and other accessories to enable them carry out the special assignment.* More than twenty(20) staff of the University were trained for the purpose.
The e-helpdesk software was created by the Computer Science Department under the supervision of Prof. Benjamin Aribisala and freely donated to the University to allow potential students, philanthropists, employees, alumni and others make their requests and enquiries without having to physically come down to the university.