Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2019/2020 session has been announced. This is to inform all aspirants of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) that the management of the institution is inviting eligible candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
Eligibility Criteria for LASPOTECH Post UTME
All candidates eligible for screening are those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2019/2020 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 150 and also have the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
Procedure For Screening Exercise
- Kindly visit the Polytechnic website via https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on “POST UTIME” on the navigation bar,
- Provide your UTME number. Full names and contact information (Please ensure the correctness of the entries before proceeding as you will not be able to alter the entry after submission)
- Make a payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Return to the application portal and click the “continue application” link. You will be required to login with your UTME Number and surname in lowercase as password.
- Proof read the application four carefully before final submission.
- Print out the APPLICATION FORMand ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and await further communication from the Polytechnic
Application Closing Date:
The Application Form/Screening closes by 11:59 pm on 11 August, 2019.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact: