Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) HND Admission Form Details
- Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) HND Admission Form Details
- LASPOTECH Schools and Programmes
- LASPOTECH HND Full-Time General Entry Requirements
- LASPOTECH Procedure for Online Applications
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-Time 2-year Higher National Diploma programmes of Lagos State Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. The Polytechnic offers the following programmes at the Higher National Diploma level:
LASPOTECH Schools and Programmes
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural Extension and Management
- Animal Production Technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Fisheries Technology
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND LIBERAL STUDIES
- Mass Communication with Options in (i). Broadcast (ii). Print
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with options in
- Farm Power and Machinery Engineering
- Soil and Water Engineering
- Post-Harvest Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options in
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Electrical Power & Machines
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
- Power and Plant
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Industrial Design with options in
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Biological Sciences with options in
- Environmental Biology
- Chemical Sciences with options in:
- Physical Science with options in:
- Physics with Electronics
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
LASPOTECH HND Full-Time General Entry Requirements
Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme. Please note further that all Management Courses (except Office Technology), Computer Science, Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) and Electrical/Electronics requires one sitting.
Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
All candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying.
LASPOTECH Procedure for Online Applications
Applicants are expected to:
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on the ‘”2020/2021 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
- Select the programme i.e. “Full-Time HND / Part-Time HND”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Login with your username and password;
- Click on ”Pay”(you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card. Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of seven thousand five hundred naira only (N7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate
- Fill the application fonn provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
- Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O’level and National Diploma results.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, and receipt of payment and keep them safely.
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
- Click “Submit”
Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website mylaspotech.edu.ng
Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first served basis.
Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
For further information, contact: 08175975161, 0908275298, or 09098275298
Deadline: 24th July, 2020.