LASPOTECH ND Admission List is out. Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) National Diploma (ND Full-time) admission list for the 2018/2019 session is out. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check LASPOTECH ND Admission List
LASPOTECH ND Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been made available on JAMB CAPS. All candidates who applied for Full-time National Diploma admission in Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH and participated in the screening exercise are therefore advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
The list of Candidates is yet to be made available on the University’s website.
For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS, see steps below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that LASPOTECH is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay LASPOTECH’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is LASPOTECH school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to LASPOTECH’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
Lagos State Polytechnic, popularly known as LASPOTECH is a government-owned tertiary institution located in Ikorodu, Lagos State. The institution offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.