KWCOEILORIN Admission list is out. The first and second batch NCE admission list of the Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE), Ilorin, for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the school management. See how to check your admission status below:
How to Check KWCOEILORIN Admission list | 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Batches
The management of the Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE), Ilorin has released the admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Visit the college admission status checking portal at https://kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/nce_admission/.
- Enter your UTME registration number where required.
- Then, click on ‘view status’ to check your KWCOE admission status.
Congrats to the successful candidates.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
You can also check out the school fees schedule below to know what to plan towards:
KWCOE School Fees Schedule
- Blocks 5, 6, & 7 – ₦8,000.00
- Blocks 1,2 ,3 & 8 – ₦12,000.00
- Block 4 – ₦15,000.00