KWCOEILORIN Admission list is out. The first and second batch NCE admission list of the Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE), Ilorin, for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the school management. See how to check your admission status below:
How to Check KWCOEILORIN Admission list | 1st Batch
The management of the Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE), Ilorin has released the admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Visit the college admission status checking portal at https://kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/nce_admission/.
- Enter your UTME registration number where required.
- Then, click on ‘view status’ to check your KWCOE admission status.
Congrats to the successful candidates.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.