LATEST: KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Degree Programme Admission Invitation: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the full-time bachelor degree programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti) in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Degree Programmes KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Admission
- Degree Programmes KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Admission
- KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Degree Programme Admission Requirements
- How to Apply for KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Degree Programme Admission
- EARLIER: KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Degree Admission List, 2018/2019
- How to Check KWCOE – EKSU Degree Admission List
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor Degrees are available:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Nursery/Primary Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Social Studies
KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Degree Programme Admission Requirements
- Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME candidate must satisfy the following minimum requirements
- Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC,NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings
- Five Credit Passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language
- Candidate must have written and passed the 2019 UTME conducted by the JAMB
- Candidate’s score at the last UTME (2019) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e 160
- Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
- Direct Entry Candidate: 3-Year Full-Time Programme.
Candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements
- pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’level credit or its equivalent in three subjects, including English, A pass at the NCE General English is accepted in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/’O’level
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in three other subjects including English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidate is, however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in two other subjects including English Language.
Also See: EKSU Post UTME Form
How to Apply for KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Degree Programme Admission
Application for Post UTME screening will be done on the College portal. Interested applicants are to effect a change of Insitution to Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (Affliated to Ekiti State University) Kwara State on JAMB portal. A change of course may also be required if the course you want to apply for is not the one you initially chose while filling your UTME (JAMB) form.
Stages of Registration:
Once you complete a stage, you will have access to the next stage
- Supply a few basic information about yourself
- Upload your passport photograph
- Pay a Screening Fee of N 2,000.
- Direct Entry (DE) students must suppy thier DE details
- Update your profile by suppling more information about yourself.
- Fill your WAEC / NECO / NABTEB / GCE Ordinary Level Grade II T.C.
- Fill your proposed course of study
- Print a copy of your application form
EARLIER: KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Degree Admission List, 2018/2019
KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Degree Admission List: This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the full-time bachelor degree programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti) in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin for the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status online.
How to Check KWCOE – EKSU Degree Admission List
- Visit the school portal at https://kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/regular/application/?login.
- Enter your UTME Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Then, click on proceed to access your admission status.
NOTICE TO FRESH STUDENTS
- JAMB requested all successful applicants should immediately upload their O/Level result (s) in order to allow the processing of their admission on CAPS.
- All applicants should also be checking periodically the CAPS on JAMB website to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer given to allow the processing of their admission.
Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Applicants are to log into the application portal and confirm their admission status. See the procedure above. If offered admission, you are to pay an acceptance fee of ₦15,000 on the portal before printing your admission letter. You are advised to present yourself promptly for registration, which begins on 10th of December, 2018, presenting the original copies of your credentials for verification. You are also to present a Medical Certificate of fitness issued by the College clinic.
ON THE RESUMPTION TO THE COLLEGE:-
New – intakes are to submit the following to the admission office;
A file jacket to contain:
*Original JAMB result slip (colour)
*JAMB Admission Letter (Photocopy)
*A copy of College PUTME Application form (Photocopy)
*Acceptance Letter (Photocopy)
*O/Level result(s) (Photocopy).