KWASU Post UTME / Admission Screening 2021/2022: See Eligibility And Registration Details
- KWASU Post UTME / Admission Screening 2021/2022: See Eligibility And Registration Details
- KWASU Post UTME and Admission Screening Invitation
- Eligibility Criteria for KWASU Post UTME Screening
- KWASU Pre-Admission Screening Registration Fees
- How to Register Online and Make Payment for KWASU Post UTME Screening
- KWASU Admission Selection Criteria
- About KWASU
KWASU Post UTME form and admission screening details for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released by the school authorities. Students who applied for admission into the school will be sitting for the KWASU Post UTME and should therefore take note of the eligibility and registration details below. Note that the closing date for online registration is Deadline is October 1st, 2021.
Also See: KWASU Admission List
KWASU Post UTME and Admission Screening Invitation
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the under listed categories for the 2021/2022 Pre Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Also See: JAMB Official Cut off Mark
All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available. Online registration starts from Friday 17th September, 2021 and closes on Friday 1st October, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for KWASU Post UTME Screening
- Those whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice. All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
KWASU Pre-Admission Screening Registration Fees
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) only as Screening Fee.
How to Register Online and Make Payment for KWASU Post UTME Screening
- Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Click “Create account” button.
- Fill the Application Form by entering your details
- provide your names(First Name, Middle Name and Surname)
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- under Academic Programme, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you (Please note that you cannot use UTME application form for DE admission or vice versa)
- under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click “Register”
- On the next page, click “Save” and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button.
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “Pay Now”
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
- Candidates are also to upload a valid scratch card number for verification of their O’level results.
KWASU Admission Selection Criteria
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into KWASU is based on meeting the University’s and the academic programme’s cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU.
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any certificate for that matter, would lead to disqualification and would be reported to the Law Enforcement Agencies for possible prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (WhatsApp and text messages) or telegram helpdesk through the link provided below
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Friday 1st October, 2021.
Mohammed A. Shuaib
Kwara State University , also called KWASU is a state-owned and governed higher institution, established by the administration of the former Governor of the State, Dr Bukola Saraki in 2009. It is the 77th University to be registered by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and the 95th University to be recognized in Nigeria.
In a country where the fundamental values of volunteerism and community involvement are yet to be fully embraced, the university recognises itself as a part of a community,and has the position of a Director for Community Development for the purpose of mobilizing the community, setting assessment strategies, and identifying the needs within the community so that lecturers can use their expertise to impact directly on the communities.