KWASU Post UTME / Admission Screening 2018/2019: See Eligibility And Registration Details
- KWASU Post UTME / Admission Screening 2018/2019: See Eligibility And Registration Details
- KWASU Post UTME and Admission Screening Invitation
- Eligibility Criteria for KWASU Post UTME Screening
- KWASU Pre-Admission Screening Registration Fees
- How to Register Online and Make Payment for KWASU Post UTME Screening
- KWASU Admission Selection Criteria
- KWASU Post-UTME Screening Dates 2018
- About KWASU
KWASU Post UTME form and admission screening details for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the school authorities. Students who applied for admission into the school will be sitting for the KWASU Post UTME and should therefore take note of the eligibility and registration details below. Note that the closing date for online registration is May 16th, 2018.
Also See: KWASU Admission List
KWASU Post UTME and Admission Screening Invitation
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the under listed categories for the 2018/2019 Pre Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Also See: JAMB Official Cut off Mark
Eligibility Criteria for KWASU Post UTME Screening
- Those whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice. All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
KWASU Pre-Admission Screening Registration Fees
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (₦3,000,00) as screening fees and Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) as administrative charges.
How to Register Online and Make Payment for KWASU Post UTME Screening
- First visit the school portal.
- Click on the Create account button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details.
- Provide your names.
- Provide your phone number.
- Provide your valid email address.
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular).
- Under Mode of Entry, select UTME or DE as applicable to you.
- Under Mode of Study, select Full Time
- Under Centre select KWASU.
- Click on Register.
- Proceed to the next page, and click Save.
- Proceed to Payment.
- On the Pre-Admission Screening Registration Fee page, check and keep the payment details generated and click Make Payment.
- On the Confirm Pre-Admission Screening Registration Fee, click Pay Now.
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click on Pay.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your registration form and payment receipt.
If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
KWASU Admission Selection Criteria
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions:
Visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or
Call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710)
KWASU Post-UTME Screening Dates 2018
The screening date and details will be made available on this webpage.
Kwara State University , also called KWASU is a state-owned and governed higher institution, established by the administration of the former Governor of the State, Dr Bukola Saraki in 2009. It is the 77th University to be registered by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and the 95th University to be recognized in Nigeria.
In a country where the fundamental values of volunteerism and community involvement are yet to be fully embraced, the university recognises itself as a part of a community,and has the position of a Director for Community Development for the purpose of mobilizing the community, setting assessment strategies, and identifying the needs within the community so that lecturers can use their expertise to impact directly on the communities.