Kwara State University, KWASU Business School admission form is currently on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School Professional Master Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Also See: KWASU Postgraduate Admission Form
The Professional Master Degree Programmes offered by the KWASU BUSINESS SCHOOL are:
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Public Administration
- Master in International Relations and Diplomacy and
- Master in Policy and Strategic Studies
The tuition fee for the Regular part-time Master’s Degree programme is one hundred and twenty thousand naira (#120,000) for the first session on one hundred naira(#100,000) for the second session, while the Executive Master’s programme is two hundred thousand naira (#200,000) per session.
The fees per session are payable in two equal instalments.
KWASU Business School Admission Requirements
A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma(HND) Certificate in any
Discipline from a recognized institution
How to Apply for KWASU Business School Admission Form
1. Visit the online application portal
2. Click on “Create Account”
3. Fill the Application form by supplying your details.
4. Under “Academic programme” click on Business Sch professional Master (MBA, MPA)
5. Under “Mode of Entry”. Select “Professional Master’s”
6. Under “Mode of Study”, select “Regular Part-time or “Executive”.
7. Under “Select Centre” click on KWASU
8. Then click on “Register”
9. Click on “Save and proceed to payment” to Make a non-refundable fee of twenty thousand naira only(#20,000)
10. Fill the form online and upload credentials accordingly.
11. Submit the form by clicking on “Submit Application”
For Further Enquiries, please contact :
1. Dr Abdulrasaq Mustapha (Assistant Director) – 08035976174
2. Dr Musa .I Biala(Assistant Director) – 08060884444
Note: Deadline for registration: Friday, September 30th, 2022