KWASU Admission List: The Kwara State University (KWASU) 1st batch admission list for the 2018/2019 session is out. Candidates who took part in KWASU Post UTME should check your admission status below.
We are pleased to inform all aspirants of Kwara State University, Malete, (KWASU) that the management of the institution has released the first batch list of candidates admitted into the undergraduate full-time students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check KWASU Admission List
KWASU 1st admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into KWASU various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Follow the procedure below to check the KWASU admission list
- Visit http://app.kwasu.edu.ng/portal/
- Click on the Login button under “Pre-admission screening candidates”
- Enter your JAMB registration Number and surname in the spaces provided and click on “continue” to login to your dashboard.
One you are logged in, click on “Check admission status” link located under the Menu Tab at the left hand side of the page,
- Your admission status will be displayed.
Congratulations to those who made it to KWASU admission list.
KWASU Notice to Newly Admitted Students on Result Upload
This is to inform all the newly admitted KWASU Students for the 2018/2019 academic session that, it is mandatory for all those who use awaiting results/those who are yet to upload their results on JAMB website, they are strongly advised to go back and login to their respective portal to upload their results without any further delay on or before Wednesday, 28th November, 2018.
Failure to do so may lead to inability to print admission letter on JAMB central admission processing system (CAPS) and the admission is deemed forfeited. All affected students are hereby advised to ensure they do upload their results before the stated deadline.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that KWASU is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay KWASU’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is KWASU school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to KWASU’s student database) on time.