Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin also known as Kwara Poly 2018/2019 Post UTME screening form for all UTME admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin also known as Kwara Poly. The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: KWARAPOLY Post UTME Result
Also See: Kwara State Polytechnic Admission List
Kwara Poly Post-UTME Invitation, 2018/2019
Kwara Poly Post-UTME regosytration, cut-off marks, eligibility, application cost, screening dates, deadline and other relevant details for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. General cut-off mark is 150. Cost is N2000. Screening holds Sept. 3rd – 10th. Deadline is Aug. 26th.
The The school management of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution for Full-time National Diploma (ND) in the 2018/2019 academic session to visit the website www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng for information on Pre-Admission Screening.
National Diploma (Full-Time): Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2018 UTME. However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
How To Apply for Kwara Poly Post UTME Screening
Applicants are to visit: https://kwarapolyportal.org/app.php and create an account to commence the application process.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- The Portal opens on Monday, 13th August, 2018 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday 26th August, 2018, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise starts on Monday, 3rd September, 2018, for all candidates and ends on Monday, 10th September, 2018.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Candidates awaiting Result should not apply.
M. O. Salami
About Kwara Poly
The Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin was established by his Excellency, the then Military Governor of Kwara State, Col. David Bamigboye. The decision to establish the Polytechnic was announced during the launching of the four Year Development plan in 1971.
The College eventually came into existence following the promulgation of Kwara State Edict no. 4 of 1972 (now overtaken by the edict no. 21 of 1984 edict No. 13 of 1987 and edict no. 7 of 1994) as a body empowered by statute “to provide for studies, training, research and development of techniques in arts and language, applied sciences, engineering, management and commerce, education and well as in other spheres of learning”.
The Kwara State Polytechnic formally commenced operation in January 1973 with an administrative machinery patterned closely after the existing universities in the country. The polytechnic has as its motto: TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION AND SERVICE.
At its inception in 1973, the Polytechnic had 110 students, 11 members of academic staff and 3 senior administrative staff.