How to Check Kwara State Poly Admission List on School Portal
The school authorities of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) has released the ND admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates that participated in the KWARAPOLY 2018/2019 ND admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
- Visit the Kwara Poly admission portal at https://kwarapolyportal.org/applogin.php.
- Enter your Application ID and Password in the required columns.
- Then, click on Login button to access your Kwara Poly admission status.
How to Check Kwara State Polytechnic Admission List on JAMB CAPS
This is to inform all aspirants of Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwara Poly) that list of candidates admitted into the National Diploma programme of the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Candidates that participated in the 2018/2019 KWARAPOLY admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
For now, the KWARAPOLY ND admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Kwara State Poly admission status.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that KWARAPOLY is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you.
- The next information you need to find out is KWARAPOLY school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to KWARAPOLY’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in KWARAPOLY.
Also See: KWARAPOLY Academic Calendar
Kwara State Polytechnic is a Nigerian tertiary institution that was established in 1973 by the then Military Governor of Kwara State Col. David Bamigboye after the decision of establishing a polytechic in Kwara State was announced in 1971. Located in Ilorin, the capital of Kwara State, Kwara State Polytechnic started with 110 pioneering students and it offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma in courses at undergraduate levels.