Home » School News » KUST Wudil Post UTME Result, 2019/2020: How to Check

KUST Wudil Post UTME Result, 2019/2020: How to Check

KUST Wudil Post UTME Result is out. The Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST Wudil) Post UTME Screening result has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.

KUST Wudil 2014/2015 Primary Admission List Now on JAMB Website

Also See: KUST Admission List

How to Check KUST Wudil Post UTME Result

KUST, Wudil Post-UTME Result for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. All candidates who applied for admission into the university and participated in the KUST Post UTME screening exercise can proceed to check their results.

1. Kindly log on to KUST post UTME portal via https://applicationportal.kustwudil.edu.ng/.
  2. Enter your JAMB registration number and password in the required columns.
  3. Click on login button to access your KUST post UTME score online.

Goodluck!

• Maryam Mohammad

I have checked the list on pdf both my name is not there help and cross check it for me jamb no 76711883fc Mohammad maryam

1. Rabiu Zaharadeen Kd

Toh Allay ya bamu SAA gaba daya

• Aminu Yakubu

I cross check the provided candidate names and i didn't get mine, why pls i need ur help

1. What is your JAMB registration number?

• Zaharaddini Ibrahim

Aslm to all the lecture, staff and student pls that who are perticpant potsutme i never reciave my result pls you have to concern me my detil is jam no.. 75625786bg my pin p65395e629956. Password 08130043822

1. I have uploaded the pdf version, you can check it above.

2. Maryam Mohammad

My name is not there and i sat for the exams

• Abdullahi Hassan Abdullahi

password 12345678

• Abdullahi Hassan Abdullahi

my phone number 08122111497 pls help me pls and pls

1. I have uploaded the pdf version, you can check it above.

• Abdullahi Hassan Abdullahi

pls I didn't see my result help me pls see my jamb number 76925430JG pls help meeeeeeeeeeeeee

1. I have uploaded the pdf version, you can check it above.

• Farouk Abdullahi Yakubu

pls haven't see my post utme result.this is my jamb no 75601537bd ,my password Ibrahim,then my phone no 08030414523.

1. I have uploaded the pdf version, you can check it above.

• Abduljabbar Tanimu Aliyu

unfortunately I haven't obtain my putme result.here are my details
    jamb no 76006289AS
    pin no p47591AE465959
    phone no 09028756817

1. I have uploaded the pdf version, you can check it above.

• Ahmed Suleman

Pls help me this is my number08021332984and my jamb number is 76413067bc

1. I have uploaded the pdf version, you can check it above.

2. I have uploaded the pdf version, you can now check it above.

• Ahmed Suleman

Pls have not seen my result till date

• Abubakar Ibrahim Bala

this is my jamb no 75598998GE Pin no.P3416AE378924 PHONE NO:08189481830

• Abubakar Ibrahim Bala

Pls I havent receive my post utme result for KUST WUDIL
    pls help me

• Abubakar Ibrahim Bala

abubakaribrahimbala111@gmail.com

• Muhammad Mustapha Abdullahi

Pls I need help I have not received my post utme score for Kust wudil this is
    jamb number:75612790BA
    Pin number: P65906AE636372

• Muhammad Mustapha Abdullahi

Pls I need help I have not received my post utme score for kust

1. I have uploaded the pdf version, you can now check it above.

• Zakariyau Musa Adam

Please I have not received my results... Here is my details 75889471JD PIN number P74991AE81367

1. I have uploaded the pdf version, you can now check it above.

• Zakariyau Musa Adam

Pls I have not received my results.... Here is my details 75889471JD PIN number P74991AE81367

• Muhammad

Here is my jamb number 77166520Fi. I dont get my result please help me

• Muhammad

I dont see my exam result tiil now.and thruogh my e mail and phone number too please help me

• Alamee Y Adamu

75621379EF

1. Aondowase Terver Isaac

plz help my reg no75203074hb phone no 09079998000

2. I have uploaded the pdf version, you can check it above.