KUST Post UTME / DE Form Information and Screening Invitation, 2019/2020
Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening form for all UTME admission-seeking candidates as well as the Direct Entry screening form are now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
Also See: KUST Admission List
According to the school management, KUST post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise has been released.
The school authorities of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session admission screening exercise.
Also See: KUST Wudil Post UTME Result
KUST Admission Eligibility Criteria for Registration
- UTME candidates with score of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Creditat National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are only required to pay the screening fee and register online.
- REGISTRATION PERIOD: The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 2nd to Friday 13th September, 2019.
- DATES FOR POST UTME SCREENING: Tuesday, 17th to Thursday, 19th September, 2019 at the University campus in Wudil.
How to Apply for the 2019/2020 KUST Post UTME Screening
- Visit KUST, Wudil website kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2019 Post UTME/ Direct Entry registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/ Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00)only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print acknowledgment slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- UTME Candidates shall note that the date, venue and time for the screening is indicated on their Acknowledgement Slips and shall report to the venue at least 30 minutes before the schedule time.
- UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2019 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Alh. Aminu Bello Muhammad
About KUST Wudil
Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST) was created as “”Kano University of Technology”” (KUT) in 2000. It is located in Wudil, a Local Government in Kano State Nigeria. The university which was known as Kano State University of Technology Wudil has been renamed as Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil in the year 2005 in conformity to the Gazette laws of the University. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
The process of establishing Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil begun in 1973 during the administration of the 1st Military Governor, Police Commissioner Late Alhaji Audu Bako in which Justice Sani Aikawa’s Committee was established to advise Government on how the State can own a University that can cater for manpower requirements.
In 1988, a Task force under the chairmanship of Professor Ibrahim H. Umar – former Vice Chancellor of Bayero University Kano – was constituted and submitted report in February 1989 recommending the establishment of the University at Bagauda Lake Hotel.
Subsequently, a Technical Committee was inaugurated in July 1989 under the chairmanship of Alhaji Abdulkarim Hassan to study in details, the report submitted by Task Force.
Consequent upon this, approval was granted by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for the State to establish a University in 1991. In the same year, an eleven (11) member implementation committee headed by Prof. Ibrahim H. Umar was appointed and assigned the responsibility for the smooth take-off of the University. However, due to technical and insufficient fund, Government suspended the idea.