KUST Post UTME / DE Form Information and Screening Invitation, 2021/2022
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform the University community and general public that the deadline for the application/registration of Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) has been extended to 25th November 2021.
Applicants are advised to register on or before the closing date of the exercise
Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST) 2021/2022 Post UTME screening form for all UTME admission-seeking candidates as well as the Direct Entry screening form are now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
Also See: KUST Admission List
According to the school management, KUST post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise has been released.
The school authorities of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session admission screening exercise.
Also See: KUST Wudil Post UTME Result
KUST Admission Eligibility Criteria for Registration
- UTME candidates with score of 120 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online
How to Apply for the 2021/2022 KUST Post UTME Screening
- Visit KUST, Wudil website www.kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2021 Post UTME/ Direct Entry registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/ Direct Entry Registration Number and type the password of your choice.
- Make a payment of Non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A Level DJME, NCE result(s) or Diplomal certificates or results 5 Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 18th October to 25th November 2021.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport size Photographs and the 2021 UTME results for verification
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECD. WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Results option
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission
Ath. Aminu Bello Muhammad, FNIM
About KUST Wudil
Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST) was created as “”Kano University of Technology”” (KUT) in 2000. It is located in Wudil, a Local Government in Kano State Nigeria. The university which was known as Kano State University of Technology Wudil has been renamed as Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil in the year 2005 in conformity to the Gazette laws of the University. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
The process of establishing Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil begun in 1973 during the administration of the 1st Military Governor, Police Commissioner Late Alhaji Audu Bako in which Justice Sani Aikawa’s Committee was established to advise Government on how the State can own a University that can cater for manpower requirements.
In 1988, a Task force under the chairmanship of Professor Ibrahim H. Umar – former Vice Chancellor of Bayero University Kano – was constituted and submitted report in February 1989 recommending the establishment of the University at Bagauda Lake Hotel.
Subsequently, a Technical Committee was inaugurated in July 1989 under the chairmanship of Alhaji Abdulkarim Hassan to study in details, the report submitted by Task Force.
Consequent upon this, approval was granted by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for the State to establish a University in 1991. In the same year, an eleven (11) member implementation committee headed by Prof. Ibrahim H. Umar was appointed and assigned the responsibility for the smooth take-off of the University. However, due to technical and insufficient fund, Government suspended the idea.