KUST Admission List: The Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST Wudi) Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been made available on JAMB’s Website. Candidates can check their admission status on JAMB CAPS. All candidates who applied for admission and wrote KUST Post UTME in Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST) Wudil are to proceed to check their admission status. See details below:
Check KUST Admission List
We are pleased to inform all aspirants that the management of Kano State University of Science and Technology has released the list of candidates admitted into the institutions for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check KUST Admission List on School Portal
- Go to KUST admission status checking portal at https://kustwudil.edu.ng/admission/.
- Use the search bar to search for a specific candidate by either JAMB number, state, programme applied or programme offered.
You can also access the list of admitted candidates on the school portal using the link below; https://kustwudil.edu.ng/notice/2019-2020-admission-list/
At the moment, text messages are being sent to candidates notifying them of the admission. The text message reads: “Dear ‘name of applicant” (registration number), congratulations, you have been offered provisional admission into ‘name of course’. You are to visit the JAMB portal and upload your O’Level result(s) immediately. If the programme you are admitted into is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.”
However, candidates are equally advised to proceed to JAMB CAPS to check their admission status. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check KUST Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Candidates are advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Follow the procedure below to know your KUST Wudil admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KUST Wudil admission status.
Also See: KUST Wudil Post UTME Result