KUST Post UTME Latest Update
KUST 2015/2016 Post UTME form is now available and the details of the press release are specified in this article.
Cut-Off Mark – 180
About KUST Wudil
Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST) was created as “”Kano University of Technology”” (KUT) in 2000. It is located in Wudil, a Local Government in Kano State Nigeria. The university which was known as Kano State University of Technology Wudil has been renamed as Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil in the year 2005 in conformity to the Gazette laws of the University. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
The process of establishing Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil begun in 1973 during the administration of the 1st Military Governor, Police Commissioner Late Alhaji Audu Bako in which Justice Sani Aikawa’s Committee was established to advise Government on how the State can own a University that can cater for manpower requirements.
In 1988, a Task force under the chairmanship of Professor Ibrahim H. Umar – former Vice Chancellor of Bayero University Kano – was constituted and submitted report in February 1989 recommending the establishment of the University at Bagauda Lake Hotel.
Subsequently, a Technical Committee was inaugurated in July 1989 under the chairmanship of Alhaji Abdulkarim Hassan to study in details, the report submitted by Task Force.
Consequent upon this, approval was granted by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for the State to establish a University in 1991. In the same year, an eleven (11) member implementation committee headed by Prof. Ibrahim H. Umar was appointed and assigned the responsibility for the smooth take-off of the University. However, due to technical and insufficient fund, Government suspended the idea.
KUST 2015/2016 Post UTME Form Information
Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST) 2015/2016 Post UTME screening form for all UTME admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2015/2016 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
KUST 2015/2016 Post UTME Application Procedures, Venues and Dates
This is to inform 2015 aspirants of Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) (including Direct Entry) that registration for 2015 post-UTME/DE screening exercise has commenced.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND REQUIREMENTS
All candidates who choses Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil as their First or Second Choice and scored a minimum of 180 in the 2015 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
PROCEDURE FOR THE REGISTRATION
1. Follow the following link 2013 POST- UTME REGISTRATION
2. Create Account using your JAMB Registration and Valid email address.
3. Check your email address to obtained your user name and password
4. Login to portal using your use name and password
5. Update your bio data and upload your recent passport photograph
6. Select report from the left menu in your login page and print your payment invoice
7. Go to any Zenith bank branch and make payment Account Name: kust registration collection account Account Number: 1130019452
8. Return to the portal to print your examination slip
9. Direct Entry Students are to click on Apply Online and fill up the application form (make sure all information provided are correct)
IMPORTANCE DATE REGARDING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. The Date for the screening exercise is Saturday, 10th October, 2015.
2. You will be inform of any change on the above scheduled date through your GSM Number or e-mail address