The management of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has announced the matriculation ceremony for newly admitted students of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSUSTA matriculation ceremony has been scheduled to hold on Tuesday, 26th March, 2019 at the University Multi-purpose Hall by 9:00 am.
In view of the above, all Matriculants are required to:
- Participate in the rehearsals for the Matriculation Ceremony coming up on Friday, 22nd March, 2019 and Monday, 25th March 2019 by 4:00pm daily at the University Multi-purpose Hall.
- Collect copies of Matriculation Oath Form from the Academic Division at Room 22 Admin. Block from Friday, 22th March, 2019 to Monday, 25th March, 2019 from 9:00am – 4:00pm daily.
- Collect Academic Gown from the Faculty Officers on payment of the sum of three hundred naira (₦300) only to the representative of the Bursar at the Student Affairs Division. The Academic Gown must be returned unfailingly on Wednesday, 27th March, 2019 before 12:00noon. Failure to return the Gown on the stipulated date and time will attract a fine of five hundred naira (₦500) per day.
- Assemble at the Multi-purpose Hall for the actual Matriculation Ceremony on Tuesday, 26th March, 2019 at 8:30am along with your Matriculation Gowns and Oath Forms.
- Maintain absolute silence and remain calm during the conduct of the Ceremony. Tuesday, 26th March, 2019 has been declared Lecture free period for all UG I & UG II students from 8:00am – 2:00pm