KSUSTA Admission List Released: The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List on School Website
The management of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates that participated in the KSUSTA post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
- Candidates are to visit the KSUSTA admission status checking portal at: http://www.ksusta.net/admissionlist
- Enter your Names in the Search Form
- Then, click on “Search” and proceed to check if your name is on the list
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSUSTA admission status.