KSUSTA Admission List Released: The Management of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has released the list of candidates offered admission into various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the first batch admission list has been released.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List on School Portal
To access the names of the admitted candidates on school portal, click the links below:
The 2nd batch admission list has been made available on the school notice board within the university campus.
To access the 1st Batch names of the admitted candidates on school portal, check this link: KSUSTA Admission List for 2020/2021 session
Recommended: KSUSTA Registration Procedure
Instructions To Admitted Candidates
Successfully admitted candidates are to:
- Candidates are to come for registration at the designated registration centre within the University with effect from Monday, 19th April, 2021 to Friday, 7th May, 2021. Candidates who fail to register within the specified period would be charged for late registration.
- Admitted candidates are advised to check their JAMB profile to accept the admission and print out JAMB online admission letter. You are also expected to visit the University portal to print out your Admission Status letter once you received an SMS.
- On Registration Fees, candidates are to visit their profile account on the University portal www.ksusta.net to generate their registration fees for both State and other States Indigenes and for more guidelines on Registration Procedure. Students who wish to be accommodated into the University Hostel are to pay an additional fee of ₦15,000:00 for bed space per student, per session.
- Please note, admitted candidates are expected to come along with Originals of all their credentials, UTME Result Notification, JAMB Online Admission Letter, Admission Status letter from the University portal and 10 copies of passport photographs.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.