Kogi State University (KSU) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. KSU post UTME form can be obtained via the procedure specified below.
Also See: KSU Admission List
KSU Post UTME Details for 2022/2023
The Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME screening application form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost, and the deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session have been announced. The cut-off mark is at least 140, depending on the chosen course, APPLICATION FORM COST IS 2000 only. The full details are presented below.
Recommended: KSU Cut-Off Marks for Admission Exercise
KSU Approved Screening Cut-off Marks
CLICK HERE to view KSU approved screening cut-off marks.
Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility Criteria
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who applied to Prince Abubakar Audu University, Anyigba (Kogi State University) as institution of First Choice. Interested candidates from other institutions who meet KSU requirements may effect a change on JAMB CAPS selecting KSU as First choice.
- Only candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. Note that right subject combination for the chosen course is mandatory for admission.
- Candidates must possess the basic Five (5) O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their O‘level results on CAPS without which no admission will be given.
- However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate. However such results must be uploaded on CAPS as soon as available.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening
Procedure for Online Application:
- Candidates are advised to apply online at portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating correct examination number, date and type.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Prince Abubakar Audu University Anyigba as institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
KSU Examination Screening Exercises Schedule
- The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from AUGUST 22ND – SATURDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2022
- All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates.
- The registration for the screening exercise will start from Wednesday, 20th July, 2022, and end on Saturday, 20thAugust, 2022.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
Through its entrepreneurial studies centre, KSU hopes to produce graduates and professionals who would have the skill set to become employers of labour. Ultimately, KSU intends to engage the best efforts of all its stakeholders as it seeks to expand personal growth and opportunity, advance social and community development, foster economic competiveness and development, and improved quality of life for all citizens.