Kogi State University (KSU) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. KSU post UTME form can be obtained via the procedure specified below.
Also See: KSU Admission List
KSU Post UTME Details for 2nd Batch, 2020/2021
This is to notify you that the second batch of the Post-UTME screening exercise is scheduled for Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th December 2020. You are requested to login into the University portal and print your date for the screening.
Candidates for the screening exercises are required to strictly stick to those dates.
It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintaining social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
Earlier: KSU Post UTME Details for 1st Batch, 2020/2021
The Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME screening application form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost, and the deadline for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. The cut-off mark is at least 160, depending on the chosen course, APPLICATION FORM COST IS 2000 only. The full details are presented below.
Recommended: KSU Cut-Off Marks for Admission Exercise
KSU Approved Screening Cut-off Marks
CLICK HERE to view KSU approved screening cut-off marks.
Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility Criteria
1. The screening exercise for admission of the candidate will be administered only on a candidate who applied to Kogi State University as an institution of the First choice.
2. The only candidate who scores 160 and above in the unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE to view KSU departmental cut-off marks.
3. Candidate must possess the Five(5) O’level credit passes in accordance with the university’s entry requirements.
4. It is mandatory for the candidate to upload the O’level results.
5. However, a candidate who is awaiting their O’level result may apply but should be indicated
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening
1. Candidates are advised to apply online at http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and made payment with their ATM debit card.
2. All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, etc) stating correct examination number, date, type, and scratch card PIN.
3. Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
All direct entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Kogi State University as an institution of the First choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercises.
KSU Examination Screening Exercises Schedule
1. The Post UTME screening exercises will take place from Monday 14th September Till Saturday 19th September For First Batch candidate with O’level results.
2. Direct entry candidates will be taken with the First batch candidates and are required to upload relevant documents.
3. Candidate awaiting 2020 WAECand NECO examination, should note that their POST-UTME screening exercises will come immediately after WAEC
4. All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercises are required to strictly stick to those dates.
1. The registration for the screening exercises will start from Thursday 6th August 2020 and end on Sunday 6th September 2020
2. It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintaining social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
Mrs. Rachael Oshanusi
Through its entrepreneurial studies centre, KSU hopes to produce graduates and professionals who would have the skill set to become employers of labour. Ultimately, KSU intends to engage the best efforts of all its stakeholders as it seeks to expand personal growth and opportunity, advance social and community development, foster economic competiveness and development, and improved quality of life for all citizens.