Kogi State University (KSU) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session. KSU post UTME form can be obtained via the procedure specified below.
Also See: KSU Admission List
KSU Post UTME Invitation, 2019/2020
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION ONLY), that they would be screened through a Computer-Based Test (CBT), in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination, starting from Monday, 26th to Saturday 31ST AUGUST, 2019 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates (Printouts to decide date for various candidates.
Recommended: KSU Cut-Off Marks for Admission Exercise
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
KSU Approved Screening Cut-off Marks
CLICK HERE to view KSU approved screening cut-off marks.
Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility Criteria
- UTME Candidates (100 level).Only candidates with cut-off mark for the courses they applied for (as previously advertised) with minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening
- Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Wednesday, 17thJuly, 2019, and close on Tuesday, 20th August, 2019 at midnight.
Details of the registration procedure are as follows:
- Candidates are to pay N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira Only) for Kogi State University Screening Exercise on the portal at kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/postutme
- Candidates should visit any Cyber café to register on-line using their JAMB Registration number on the Institution’s portal http:// www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/postutme and follow the instructions accordingly.
- Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of their passport photograph (file size: not more than 20KB)with RED
- Candidates are to print out their respective schedule slip or registration slip containing Date and Time schedule for the test. The print out of the Schedule Slip or Registration Slip and the print out of the UTME result MUST be brought to the Screening Venue for submission to Screening Officers. The print out MUST be in COLOUR.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the HOLDING AREA, DIGITAL CENTRE ONE HOUR (1HR) before their scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are to adhere strictly to their schedules.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with phone(s) (Handsets), flash drive(s), modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- ALL CANDIDATES (UME and Direct Entry) must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise
- UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB subject combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure, please.
Registrar/Secretary to Council
Through its entrepreneurial studies centre, KSU hopes to produce graduates and professionals who would have the skill set to become employers of labour. Ultimately, KSU intends to engage the best efforts of all its stakeholders as it seeks to expand personal growth and opportunity, advance social and community development, foster economic competiveness and development, and improved quality of life for all citizens.