Kogi State University (KSU) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session. KSU post UTME form can be obtained via the procedure specified below.
Also See: KSU Admission List
KSU Post UTME Invitation, 2018/2019
This is to announce to all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE, that the admission screening exercise will take place between 10th to 17th September, 2018. The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
Recommended: KSU Cut-Off Marks for Admission Exercise
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility Criteria
- Only candidates with cut-off mark for the courses they apply for with a minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects.
- Including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
KSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Exercise Timetable
|COURSE||DATE OF EXAMINATION (2018)||EXAMINATION TYPE||TIME|
|1||Monday 10th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|2||Tuesday 11th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|3||Wednesday 12th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|4||Thursday 13th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|5||Friday 14th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|6||Saturday 15th September||DIRECT ENTRY||8AM – 3PM|
|7||Monday 17th September||DIRECT ENTRY||8AM – 3PM|
How to Register for the KSU Post UTME Screening
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- Candidates are to note that registration after the closing date of mid night 7th September, 2018, will not be allowed.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or use our offline support system
- (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
Through its entrepreneurial studies centre, KSU hopes to produce graduates and professionals who would have the skill set to become employers of labour. Ultimately, KSU intends to engage the best efforts of all its stakeholders as it seeks to expand personal growth and opportunity, advance social and community development, foster economic competiveness and development, and improved quality of life for all citizens.