The following Admission lists can now be accessed online:
Pre-IJMB, IJMB and ND ( UTME candidates only for now)
HOW TO CHECK YOUR KOGI POLY 2014 ADMISSION STATUS:
1. Pre-IJMB and IJMB candidates should Login with their Application Username and Password, then Click ‘View Admission Status’, If Admission is successful, Click ‘Print Admission Letter’ to Preview/Print a copy of your Admission Letter
Click HERE to Login now and Check your admission status
* IJMB Students Resumption Date: 24th November, 2014
2. UTME candidates should Click HERE to View the 2014/2015 Admission Lists
Type your name and click ‘Search’
If you are listed, Click ‘Return To Print Admission Letter’ Or Click HERE to Preview/Print a copy of your Admission Letter
Type Your UTME Registration Number and Click ‘Preview’
*ND1 and HND1 Students Resumption Date: 12th January, 2015
3. All ND UTME Courses have been uploaded already
4. Lists of Candidates who bought the Application forms for Pre-ND, ND and HND will soon be uploaded.
HOW TO PAY SCHOOL FEES AND REGISTER ONLINE:
(a). If Admitted Click HERE to Sign Up, Type Your Reg. Number as Matric Number and Choose a password, Click Sign Up
To know how much you are paying; Check School Fees Schedule HERE
(b). Click HERE to Pay online, Type Your Reg. Number and password in (a) above
(c). Click HERE to Register online and Print Your Course Registration Forms
About Kogi State Polytechnic
Kogi State Polytechnic was established in December 1992 by the 1st and 2nd Executive Governor of Kogi State, Prince Abub akar Audu through an amended edict No. 6 of 1994. 1994.
The Polytechnic took off in January 1993 at the Government Science Secondary School, Lokoja and Osara Campus with Dr. Isa I.A. as the first Rector.
To establish an institution where theory is blended with practice through imparting knowledge, which will culminate in shaping the individual and society.Mission
To establish an institution where theory is blended with practice through imparting knowledge, which will culminate in shaping the individual and society.