Kogi State Poly registration procedure for the newly admitted students has been released for the 2020/2021 session.
All newly admitted students of Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) are hereby informed by that they are to proceed with their registration. The procedure has been provided below;
KSP Registration Procedure for New Students, 2020/2021 Session
All the newly admitted students for the 2020/2021 academic session are to note that the Polytechnic authority has approved the following procedures for their online registration which commences on May 17th, 2021.
1. Students are expected to be screened by the Head of Department and a clearance sheet duly signed by the Head of the Department given to the student to proceed for registration. The followings are to be checked by the Head of the Department:
- School Admission Letter/Acceptance Letter
- JAMB Result
- O’level results with the required five O’level subjects (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
- Students are to present scratch card(s)for verifications of the result(s) above
- State of Origin Certificate
- The following items/equipment for the under-listed Departments must be provided.
- Computer Science, Office Technology Management and Library Information Science: Computer Laptop
2. Students are to collect from their Head Of Department a declaration of good behaviour on their arrival at the Polytechnic which must be duly signed by the Student and Parent/Guardian.
3. Students are then expected to proceed to RRR Generation for school fees payment. The current rate of fees can be obtained from our website: kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Payments can be made in any bank.
4. Students are to Print their Course Form which is to be signed across by the Level Coordinator. Head of Department, Dean, and the Registrar are expected to sign below the Students’ Course forms.
5. Students are to visit the Medical Centre for Medical Fitness Test.
6. Interested students are to check on the KSP Portal for Hostel Allocation on the basis of First Come, First Serve after payment of school fees and prescribed fees as appropriate.
7. The Head of the Department is to forward the list of registered students after the expiration of the five weeks scheduled for registration.
- · Normal Registration: Two Weeks
- · Late Registration: Two Weeks
- · Close of Registration: One Week