Kogi State Poly IJMB admission form is currently on sale for the 2022/2023 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB programmes of Kogi State Polytechnic for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Available IJMB Courses
DEPARTMENTS OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Accounting/Business management/A’ level maths
- Accounting/Business management/Economics
- Accounting/Business management/Geography
- Accounting/Business management/Government
- Accounting/Business management/Soc
- Accounting/Geography/A’ level maths
- Accounting/Government/A’ level maths
- Accounting/Government/Soc Accounting/Economics/Geography
- Business management/Economics/Geography Business management/Economics/Government
- Business management/Economics/Soc
- Business management/Geography/A’ level maths Business management/Geography/Government
- Business management/Geography/Soc Business management/Government/Soc
- Business management/Government/Literature
- Economics/Government/A’ level maths Economics/Geography/Government
- Economics/Government/A’ level maths
- Economics/Government/Soc Geography/Government/A’ level maths
- Geography/History/Soc Government/IRS/Literature History/IRS/Literature
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCES
- Biology/Chemistry/A’ level maths
- Chemistry/Geography/A’ level maths
- Chemistry/Geology/A’ level maths
- Chemistry/Physics/A’ level maths
- Geography/Physics/A’ level maths
- Geology/Physics/A’ level maths
Kogi State Poly IJMB Admission Requirements
A. IJMB A’LEVEL (ONE YEAR): Candidates must have five subjects in (NECO/WAEC/GCE/NABTEB) at credit level which must include English Language and Mathematics, three of which must be relevant to one of the combinations offered by the School at a maximum of two sittings
B. IJMB basic English and Mathematics (i.e O’Level) (one-year) Candidates who have attempted SSCE, NECO or WAEC but could not pass English language and Mathematics at credit levels are qualified for admission as external candidates.
How to Apply for Kogi State Poly IJMB Admission Form
Qualified candidates are advised to generate two different RRR number for the Admission form and the screening fee from the Polytechnic portal https://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng and proceed to make payment as follows:
N8, 000.00 (Admission Form Fee) and N2, 000.00 (Screening Fee)
Total = N10, 000.00
Note: Registration duration is 6weeks from the day of this advertisement 18th of July 2022.
All Applicants are to submit hardcopies of their Credentials at the Polytechnic Admission office on or before the Screening date.