The Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) has released some instruction to all students on the conduct of the E-Examination for GNS courses for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session. The notice is as follows;
This is to inform students of Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) that the following are the steps to undertake for the conduct of students before and during the 2nd-semester GNS e-examinations:
- Print your Examination Docket duly signed by the student, Accounting Office Assigned and the Head of the Department
- All E- Examinations shall take place at the CBT Centre.
- On the day of the Examination, Students are to report at the holding area (Convocation Arena) 30 minutes before the assigned time of the Examination
- Students will be given further instructions at the holding area.
- Students are not expected to bring any material apart from the Examination Docket and the student’s Identity Card.
- Students should be of good conduct and no loitering around the CBT Centre as cameras are everywhere.