Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session
This is to inform the general public that admission into Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede for 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. Interested students should see how to apply below.
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB; 1. English Language 2. Mathematics 3. Biology 4. Chemistry 5. Physics.
Awaiting Results applicants need not to apply.
WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ACCEPTED.
How to Apply Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Visit https://www.kgscnmobangede.com/application/student/.
- Create an account
- Login with the email address used in creating your account
- Generate and Print your Application Fee payment invoice which contain your payment RRR
- Process your payment through Bank or Online Payment with the RRR on your payment invoice
- Visit any bank of your choice with the printed invoice that contains your RRR from the school’s application portal
- Online Payment:
- Go to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay an Invoice
- Enter your RRR on the printed invoice from the school’s portal
- Process your payment with your card details
- Return to the school’s application portal, login with your application email address and click on Confirm Payment
- Complete your Biodata form
- Click on Complete Application to complete your application process.
NOTE: You can no longer edit your biodata once you complete application process.
- Print out your Application Form
Sales of form ends: 3rd July, 2020.
Examination: 11th July, 2020.
Brief History of the College
The College was established in 1980 by the then Kwara State government during His Excellency, Late ALHAJI ADAMU ATTAH’s regime as School of Nursing, Obangede, Kwara State. The present site was then Model Nursery/Primary School owned by the Okehi Local Government Council.
The College was given a provisional approval by Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) in June 1980. The Kogi State Government inherited the school as School of Nursing, Obangede on the creation of Kogi State in August, 1991.
Professionally, the school witnessed series of accreditation visits which led to it being granted full accreditation at a time and eventually provisional accreditation as a result of College request for increased (75) indexing. The school has witnessed transformation in infrastructural development and has graduated about 2450 Nurses as at November, 2013.