Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form for 2018/2019 Session
- Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form for 2018/2019 Session
- Brief History of the College
This is to inform the general public that admission into Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede for 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. Interested students should see how to apply below.
PROCEDURE FOR E-TRANZACT PAYMENT AND ONLINE APPLICATION
List of Participating Banks
The following banks are members of the eTranzact platform:
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- GTB Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Sterling Bank
- Zenith Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- BIAO of Ivory Coast
- Covenant Micro Finance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- UBA Group
- Skye Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
- Wema Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank
STEPS TO BE TAKEN AT THE BANK
- Walk into any bank on Etranzact platform nation‐wide
- Fill a teller (You do not need to account number)
- Write “KOGI STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY OBANGEDE” at the Top of teller.
- Fill the “Amount” (including the Transaction Charge)
- Pay at the counter and collect “Payment Receipt” indicating:
– Confirmation Order#
– Amount Paid
– Payment Date
– And other relevant details.
N.B.: Insist on collecting your Payment receipt before leaving the banking hall
STEP TO BE TAKEN ONLINE FOR THE REGISTRATION
Once you have your payment receipt, visit:
- Enter your “Confirmation Order#” and click on “Start Application”
- If your “Confirmation Order#” is correct, a “New form” will open for you to start filling.
- If you have Verified your payment before, you can either:
– Click on “Click here to open existing Application”
– or you will be Automatically Redirected to the Application Login page if you enter your “Confirmation Order#”
- Complete the Application Form as appropriate and submit the form online.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
Sales of form starts: Monday, March 12th 2018
Sales of form ends: Monday, July 13th 2018
Examination: Saturday, July 21th 2018
See the process flow in the PDF document below:
Kogi State College of Nursing and
Midwifery , Obangede, Kogi State.
P.M.B 1030, OKENE, KOGI STATE.
Brief History of the College
The College was established in 1980 by the then Kwara State government during His Excellency, Late ALHAJI ADAMU ATTAH’s regime as School of Nursing, Obangede, Kwara State. The present site was then Model Nursery/Primary School owned by the Okehi Local Government Council.
The College was given a provisional approval by Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) in June 1980. The Kogi State Government inherited the school as School of Nursing, Obangede on the creation of Kogi State in August, 1991.
Professionally, the school witnessed series of accreditation visits which led to it being granted full accreditation at a time and eventually provisional accreditation as a result of College request for increased (75) indexing. The school has witnessed transformation in infrastructural development and has graduated about 2450 Nurses as at November, 2013.