Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Nursing Katsina, katsina sate for a three year program in Basic General Nursing
All applicants should possess five credits in SSCE which must be in english, maths, biology, chemistry and physics in not more than two sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
Applicants shouuld be between seventeen and twenty five years of age
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are to Pay non refundable fee of one thousand naira only for the application form into the CONAMKAT account number 1006379307 at any bracnh of the Keystone bank of nigeria plc.
– Present the teller to the accountant of school of nursing katsin or school of midwifery Malumfashi and obtain a receipt and use same o collect the application form
– Completed application forms must be accompanied with
- Two recent passport photographs with white background
- Photocopies of all credentials
- Indigene certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age
SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS:
Applicatioin forms will be on sale as from monday 9th May 2016 and closes on Friday 1st July 2016. All completed application forms must be returned to school of Nursing katsina or school of midwifery Malumfashi on or before friday 8th july 2016.
Signed. Hajia Leko