Kaduna State University (KASU), Katsina 2022/2023 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in Kaduna State University (KASU). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
KASU Post UTME Form and Screening Details
KASU Post-UTME form, registration details, cut-off mark, application cost, screening date and other relevant information for the 2022/2023 academic session have been announced. The minimum required cut-off mark is 160. Screening registration cost is ₦2000.
KASU Post UTME Screening Invitation
Kaduna State University invites candidates that applied for admission as first choice through UTME and DE for online screening.
Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination(SSCE) conducted by a recognized examination bodies in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English language and Mathematics also prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as the first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 160 or higher in the relevant subjects.
Arts – 160
Agriculture – 160
Education – 160
Environmental Sciences – 160
Sciences – 160 excluding Biochemistry, Computer Science and Micro-biology
Social Science – 160 excluding Mass communication
Eligible candidates MUST upload their O’ Level Results on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) at an approved JAMB CBT Centre before consideration for admission.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Screening
1. Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Play store).
2. Click on”Post-UTME” and login.
i. Username is your JAMB Number (For Example 12345678BG).
ii. Password is your JAMB Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
3. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details.
i. Click “Pay via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
ii. Proceed with payment.
4. After successful payment, Logout of your account & wait for 10 minutes, then log in and continue your registration.
For any enquiry or complain, please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Samuel S. Manshop
Mission of the University
The mission of the Kaduna State University, which was established in May 2004, is to provide all-round university education of the highest standard for the development of the individual and the State, while inculcating the spirit of love, tolerance, understanding and unity in the state in particular and the country in general.
Objectives of the University
The objectives of the University shall be:
- to encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex or political conviction, the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education;
- to provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its branches, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
- to encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour;
- to relate its activities to the social and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
- to undertake any other activities appropriate for a university of the highest standard.