KASU Post UTME 2022/2023: How to Know if You are Eligible for KASU Admission Screening Exercise
Kaduna State University (KASU) has started selling their Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise application forms for the 2022/2023 academic session. The KASU post UTME form can be obtained online and the screening exercise has been scheduled as detailed on the webpage accessible via the link below.
Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination(SSCE) conducted by a recognized examination bodies in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English language and Mathematics also prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as the first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 160 or higher in the relevant subjects.
Arts – 160
Agriculture – 160
Education – 160
Environmental Sciences – 160
Sciences – 160 excluding Biochemistry, Computer Science and Micro-biology
Social Science – 160 excluding Mass communication
Eligible candidates MUST upload their O’ Level Results on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) at an approved JAMB CBT Centre before consideration for admission.
Mission of the University
The mission of the Kaduna State University, which was established in May 2004, is to provide all-round university education of the highest standard for the development of the individual and the State, while inculcating the spirit of love, tolerance, understanding and unity in the state in particular and the country in general.
Objectives of the University
The objectives of the University shall be:
- to encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex or political conviction, the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education;
- to provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its branches, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
- to encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour;
- to relate its activities to the social and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
- to undertake any other activities appropriate for a university of the highest standard.