KASU Post UTME 2018/2019: How to Know if You are Eligible for KASU Admission Screening Exercise
Kaduna State University (KASU) has started selling their Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise application forms for the 2018/2019 academic session. The KASU post UTME form can be obtained online and the screening exercise has been scheduled as detailed on the webpage accessible via the link below.
All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the screening exercise.
Required Cut off Mark:
Mission of the University
The mission of the Kaduna State University, which was established in May 2004, is to provide all-round university education of the highest standard for the development of the individual and the State, while inculcating the spirit of love, tolerance, understanding and unity in the state in particular and the country in general.
Objectives of the University
The objectives of the University shall be:
- to encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex or political conviction, the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education;
- to provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its branches, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
- to encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour;
- to relate its activities to the social and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
- to undertake any other activities appropriate for a university of the highest standard.