Latest: KASU Notice to Indigent Students on Submission of NIN and Phone Numbers
This is to inform all indigent students of Kaduna State origin in Kaduna State University (KASU) that, they are requested to submit their Names, Matriculation Numbers, National Identity Numbers (NIN) and Phone Numbers to the Student Affairs Division in accordance to their Local Government Areas.
The collection of the NIN numbers will be closed on Thursday, 16th September, 2021.
Earlier: KASU Notice On Verification of Status On JAMB Portal and Correction of Names
This is to inform all the 400 Level students (prospective corps members) of the Kaduna State University (KASU) that they are to verify their status on JAMB portal and also check whether their names are correct.
All 400 Level students (Prospective Corps Members) to:
- Check their name on jamb.org.ng/efacilty/checkmatriculationlist
- Those, whose names were on the matriculation list, have no problem but are encourage to concentrate and study hard to graduate.
- Those whose names shows not on matriculation list should print their admission letter and result slip from the admission validation link.
- Those whose name shows not admitted should hurry up and visit Jamb Office for admission regularization.
- All PCM with initials on their names must visit Jamb Office to correct it. NYSC do not accept any name with initials.
- only those names on (2) above will be uploaded successfully any without , hitch.
- All names on (3,6,4) can only be uploaded if they comply with instruction above. Failure to do so may cost them the chance of participating in 2020 NYSC Batch A mobilization exercise.
- Those on (5) will not be entered at all until they correct the initials. This is tantamount, because NYSC portal does not accept names with initials.