The school authorities of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. All the candidates that took part in the Kaduna State University post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
The admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into KASU Undergraduate Programmes. Candidates who applied for admission in the school can proceed to check their admission status on the school’s portal
How to Check KASU Admission Status
For now, KASU admission list is on the Notice Board within the campus as from Thursday 18th October, 2018. Prospective students are advised to visit KASU Kaduna Campus to check their admission status from the notice board.
Note that when the admission list comes out on the school portal, you will be able to follow the procedure below to check the admission list.
- Visit https://kasu.ng/admissions/kasuadmissions_list.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and name in the spaces provided at the left hand side of the page.
- Click on “Search” to confirm if you have been offered admission
Congratulations to the admitted candidates.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
Mission of the University
The mission of the Kaduna State University, which was established in May 2004, is to provide all-round university education of the highest standard for the development of the individual and the State, while inculcating the spirit of love, tolerance, understanding and unity in the state in particular and the country in general.
Objectives of the University
The objectives of the University shall be:
- to encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex or political conviction, the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education;
- to provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its branches, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
- to encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour;
- to relate its activities to the social and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
- to undertake any other activities appropriate for a university of the highest standard.