KASU Admission List Released: The Kaduna State University (KASU) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See how to check your admission status below.
The school authorities of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session. All the candidates that took part in the Kaduna State University post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check KASU Admission List
The KASU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into KASU Undergraduate Programmes. As at the time of this publication, the list of successful admitted candidates have been uploaded on JAMB CAPS portal.
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
NB : Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Mission of the University
The mission of the Kaduna State University, which was established in May 2004, is to provide all-round university education of the highest standard for the development of the individual and the State, while inculcating the spirit of love, tolerance, understanding and unity in the state in particular and the country in general.
Objectives of the University
The objectives of the University shall be:
- to encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex or political conviction, the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education;
- to provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its branches, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
- to encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour;
- to relate its activities to the social and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
- to undertake any other activities appropriate for a university of the highest standard.
Alhamdulillah! i got my admission for the first batch.all thankx be to almighty. alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.
Iam seeking for kasu admission 2019/2020