The school authorities of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. All the candidates that took part in the Kaduna State University post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check KASU Admission List
The KASU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into KASU Undergraduate Programmes. Candidates who applied for admission into the school can proceed to check their admission status on the JAMB Portal. Follow the procedure below to check the admission list.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First, visit the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertains that you accept the offer of admission.
Mission of the University
The mission of the Kaduna State University, which was established in May 2004, is to provide all-round university education of the highest standard for the development of the individual and the State, while inculcating the spirit of love, tolerance, understanding and unity in the state in particular and the country in general.
Objectives of the University
The objectives of the University shall be:
- to encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex or political conviction, the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education;
- to provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its branches, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
- to encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour;
- to relate its activities to the social and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
- to undertake any other activities appropriate for a university of the highest standard.