Latest: KADPOLY Registration Commencement Notice for 2020/2021 Session
This is to inform the general public that the authorities of the Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) has approved the commencement of the Registration exercise for the Academic session on 5th July 2021.
Hence, there shall be a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (5,000) for Students who fail to register within between 6th to 20 July, 2021.
In conclusion, you’re hereby advised to ensure you register within the stipulated time.
Thanks in advance for your compliance.
Mal Farouq N Musa
Dean Students Affairs
Earlier: KADPOLY Reopens Registration Portal for 2019/2020 Academic Session
This is to inform all students of Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) particularly those who could not complete their registration for the 2019/2020 academic session before the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown that the Portal for Registration is open up to Wednesday, 30th September, 2020 to enable them to complete their registration.
The programmes are as follows:
- Degree programmes (ABU Affiliate)
- B.Tech (Educ. Tech)
- HND and ND Regular (All levels)
- HND and ND Evening (All levels)
- SPRS/IJMB Students.
All concerned students are advised to avail themselves of this opportunity as late registration fee will be charged after the above stated period, please.
Earlier: KADPOLY Registration Guidelines for New ND and HND Students
Candidates will be charged a penalty fee of ₦5,000 during late registration. A period of two (2) weeks is given for late registration which commences immediately after the expiration of the registration period. No candidate shall be registered thereafter. Fee schedule can be downloaded from the website.
At the time of registration, you MUST produce the following documents, failure of which your place will be offered to another candidate:
- this letter of offer of admission and the original of all certificate(s) of examination(s) passed five years ago and beyond or originals of official statement(s) of result for examination(s) passed in the last four years,
- the original and photocopy of your Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age,
- evidence of payment of Acceptance and Registration Fees,
- a Medical Certificate of fitness from Shehu Mohammed Kangiwa Medical Centre, Kaduna Polytechnic,
- Furthermore students are to pay N1,000= for medical examination at our Medical Centre and this is to be paid into TSA Account No 3000091596 (NUBAN) in any bank,
- Students are to pay N1,500= Enterpreneuship Fee in favour of PolyTek account 0303004282. The payment should be made at Kadpoly Microfinance Bank,
- six recent passport photographs,
- a letter of attestation from either of your parents or guardian that you will be of good behavior and a Law-abiding student throughout your stay in the Polytechnic.
Candidates with certificates (HND,ND etc) other than those obtained from Kaduna Polytechnic, are required to request the Institutions they attended, to send their transcripts directly to the Registrar, Kaduna Polytechnic before the closure of registration period.