KADPOLY Admission List Released: The Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) National Diploma (ND) full-time and Degree admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform all aspirants of Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY), Kaduna, that the management of the management of the institution has released the National Diploma (ND Full-time) and Degree admission list for the 2019/2020 session. The list of successful admitted students has been uploaded on the school portal. To check your admission status, follow these simple steps below.
How to Check KADPOLY ND Admission List
- Candidates are to visit the KADPOLY admission status portal: http://www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng/Home/Admission
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Finally, click on “Check” and proceed to view your admission status.
Candidates are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS. See the procedure below.
Congratulations to those who made it to KADPOLY admission list.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.