Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2018/2019 session has been announced. See details below.
Jigawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Exercise Invitation
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
JIGPOLY Available ND Courses
College of Business and Management Studies
- ND in Accountancy
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Office Technology (starting soon)
- ND in Social Administration (starting soon)
College of Engineering and Environmental Studies
- ND in Architecture
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Electrical and Electronics
- ND in Quantity Surveying
- ND in Welding and Fabrication
- ND in Civil Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Mechanical Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Estate Management (starting soon)
- ND in Urban and Regional Planning (starting soon)
College of Science and Technology
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology
- ND in Statistics
- ND in Environmental Health (starting soon)
- ND in Leisure & Tourism Management (starting soon)
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics (starting soon)
How to Apply for JIGPOLY Post UTME Screening
Interested candidates are advised to visit http://oaa.flexisaf.com:8080/jigpoly/ to apply and make payment using the Remita platforms.
The new application fee for ND courses is ₦3,000.00 (Non-refundable).
31st August, 2018.
For more info, you may wish to contact: