Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 session has been announced. See details below.
Jigawa State Polytechnic, JIGPOLY Post UTME Exercise Invitation
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
JIGPOLY Available ND Courses
College of Business and Management Studies
- ND in Accountancy
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Office Technology (starting soon)
- ND in Social Administration (starting soon)
College of Engineering and Environmental Studies
- ND in Architecture
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Electrical and Electronics
- ND in Quantity Surveying
- ND in Welding and Fabrication
- ND in Civil Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Mechanical Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Estate Management (starting soon)
- ND in Urban and Regional Planning (starting soon)
College of Science and Technology
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology
- ND in Statistics
- ND in Environmental Health (starting soon)
- ND in Leisure & Tourism Management (starting soon)
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics (starting soon)
How to Apply for JIGPOLY Post UTME Screening
- Interested candidates are advised to visit the JIGPOLY admission portal at https://jigpoly.admissions.cloud/login.html
- Supply your username and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the login button to access your JIGPOLY admission status.
The offer is subject to the following conditions:-
- Payment of non-refundable acceptance fee of N3000.
- That you will be registered only after presenting original credentials for verification and that all credentials provided on your application form are certified correct.
- That if at the time of registration, during or after the programme of your study, it is discovered that you do not satisfy the minimum requirement prescribed you will be asked to withdraw/forfeit the certificate as the case may be.
- That if you are provided with accommodation on the campus, you will undertake to be of good behaviour and abide by the regulations of the polytechnic.
- That you should provide a certificate of fitness from a government hospital.
- That you should settle, in full, all registration charges before you are registered.
- That registration fees are non-refundable.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the JIGPOLY admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.