Jigawa State Poly HND and Diploma Courses admission application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available. The management of the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Diploma Courses and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Jigawa State Poly HND and Diploma Courses
College of Business and Management Studies
- HND in Accountancy
- HND in Business Administration
- HND in Public Administration
Advanced Diploma Courses:
- Advanced Diploma in Public Accounting and Auditing
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Advanced Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Public Accounting and Auditing
- Diploma in Taxation
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Office Technology and Management
- Diploma in Crime Management and Control
- Diploma in Social Administration
College of Science and Technology
- HND in Computer Science (starting soon)
- HND in Microbiology (starting soon)
- HND in Physics Electronics (starting soon)
- HND in Biochemistry (starting soon)
- Diploma in Applied Statistics
- Diploma in Computer System and Networking
- Diploma in Environmental Health
- Diploma in Industrial Chemistry
- Diploma in Information Technology
How to Apply for Jigawa State Poly HND and Diploma Courses Admission
This is to announce to all interested candidates that the online applications into Diploma Courses and HND programmes has commenced.
- Visit JIGPOLY admission portal at https://jigpoly.admissions.cloud/login.html
- Supply your username and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the login button to access your JIGPOLY admission status.
The offer is subject to the following conditions:-
- Payment of non-refundable acceptance fee of N3000.
- That you will be registered only after presenting original credentials for verification and that all credentials provided on your application form are certified correct.
- That if at the time of registration, during or after the programme of your study, it is discovered that you do not satisfy the minimum requirement prescribed you will be asked to withdraw/forfeit the certificate as the case may be.
- That if you are provided with accommodation on the campus, you will undertake to be of good behaviour and abide by the regulations of the polytechnic.
- That you should provide a certificate of fitness from a government hospital.
- That you should settle, in full, all registration charges before you are registered.
- That registration fees are non-refundable.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the JIGPOLY admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.