JAMB Exam Slip: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that the printing of 2019 JAMB Exam Slip would probably commence March 2nd, 2019; that is two weeks before the examination. Note that this date is yet to be confirmed. The reprinted slips will bear candidates schedule for the examination: date, time and centre as well as other necessary information about the examination.
According to the board, from March 2nd, candidates will have their slips placed on their profiles. However candidates who are unable to access their slips through their portal can visit the board’s service portal,on www.jamb.org.ng to print the slip.
The board added that messages would as well be sent to candidates, informing them on when to reprint their e-slip. This processes will be all automated to keep candidates up-to-date with developments. The date for the main examination remains March 16th – 23rd, 2019. Candidates are advised to ensure they are also adequately prepared for the exam.
How to Reprint your UTME Exam Slip via JAMB Portal
- Proceed to the official JAMB Portal via this link: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintExaminationSlip
- Once the page has loaded, type in your JAMB Registration Number or the email address you used to register for the exam on the specified column.
- Select “Print Examination Slip”, your exam slip will pop up on the screen.
- If you have your computer connected to a printer, just proceed to print your exam slip.
- If you do not, you can either save it in a flash drive and print it in a business centre or just proceed to a cyber cafe and do everything there.
As usual, you should print 2 copies of the UTME Examination Slip in Full Colour. You will submit one at the Exam Hall and you have to keep one for reference. The portal may be a bit slow but you have to keep trying again until you are successful at printing your UTME Examination Slip.