JAMB has clarified an issue that was recently raised about a certain “Unique Code”, which is sent via email, while creating your Free Profile on the official portal.
In response during the Live Twitter Session Held by JAMB, JAMB responded that the Unique Code can be used as an alternative to Clicking the link that says “Click here to continue your profile creation”.
For instance, if you had gone to an accredited CBT Centre to create your profile, suppose you didn’t know how to create a JAMB Profile by yourself. During the profile creation by the CBT centre, the same verification mail will be sent to the email you provide to the centre. Now suppose the email box is not accessible via the centre’s computer system, and therefore the link not clickable, you can simply provide the Unique Code to the CBT centre and they will be able to complete the profile creation process.
This Unique Code system was created so that you do not need to send your Email Password to the CBT Centre. We can now confirm that you do not need to create a new profile even if you do not have a Unique Code. The code is ultimately useless once your account is created successfully.
Those with previous account no longer need to create a new one. Their previous account will be ok for a successful registration this March.
JAMB Twitter Live Chat – Questions Asked By Candidates
1. Question asked: I created my profile last year, do I need to create another one?
JAMB’s response: No, you don’t need to create another account
2. Question asked: Is it a must that we choose a private university as a compulsory option when filling our form during registration?.
JAMB’s response: You do not have to choose a private uni as ur choice. There are 4 choices. 1 Degree, 1 NCE, 1 ND and 1 NCE
3. Question asked: but what is the eXact day for selling form?
JAMB’s response: JAMB has a press release on the date of exam and it is still coming up in May 2017
4. Question asked: Good Morning pls i want to understand the issue of Awaiting results
JAMB’s response: Awaiting Result candidates can apply for the exam, but they must have gotten their results ready at d point of admission in d skl
5. Question asked: when will the jamb form be out?
JAMB’s response: The registration will commence this March. We will announce the period and date on this handle
6. Question asked: hw will dis year registration be like???
JAMB’s response: The exam will be Computer Based. CBT
7. Question asked: when is the mock commencing and the real exam commencing.. Thanks
JAMB’s response: There is no official date to that. If a date comes up, we will announce on this handle
8. Question asked: Can I get UTME past questions at the JAMB office?
JAMB’s response: You can visit any of our offices for past questions
12. Question asked: what if the awaiting result comes out before admission proceeds, would the candidate still gain admission. For awaiting results?
JAMB’s response: Then, you will be required to upload your result to our portal and then proceed for your screening
14. Question asked: how do you intend to fix the problem of numerous amount of candidates seeking admission into the tertiary institution??????
JAMB’s response: That is left for us to fix