IMT In Affiliation to UNN Degree Post UTME Form: The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) , Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2019/2020 POST UTME screening exercise. The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
IMT In Affiliation to UNN Degree Available Courses
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
IMT In Affiliation to UNN Degree Screening Schedule
Date of POST-UTME: Monday 16th September 2019 – Tuesday 17th September 2019
Venue: IMT ENUGU (CAMPUS 3)
Time: 8.00 am
IMT In Affiliation to UNN Degree Post UTME Exam Subjects
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
CLICK HERE to view the screening schedule.
How to Apply for IMT In Affiliation to UNN Degree Admission
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be filled and submitted on or before 7th August, 2019 as the application window closes on that day.