Latest: IMT Degree Screening Schedule in affiliation with UNN for 2019/2020 Session
IMT Degree Screening Schedule/Time table for the 2019/2020 screening exercise have been published. The screening will hold for 2 days from 16th September, 2019 to 17th Se, 2019 by 8:am daily as indicated below:
|16/09/2019||BUSINESS ADMINISTRAION||· ACCOUNTING|
· BANKING AND FINANCE
· BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE
|17/09/2019||SOCIAL SCIENCES||PUBLIC ADMINSTRATION||ENGLISH, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCE|
|17/09/2019||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||STATISTICS||ENGLISH,MATHS, PHYSICS AND ECONOMICS|
Earlier: IMT Screening Schedule for Post-UTME, 2019/2020
IMT Post-UTME Screening Schedule/Time table for the 2019/2020 screening exercise have been published. The screening will hold for four days from Monday 9th September, 2019 to Friday 13th September, 2019 by 8:am daily as indicated below:
Also See: IMT Post UTME Form and Screening Details
IMT Post-UTME Screening Schedule
|MON 09/09/2019||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||AGRIC ENGINEERING||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF FINACIAL STUDIES||ACCOUNTANCY||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|TUES 10/09/2019||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ART||MASS COMMUNICATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|LIB AND INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||ARCHITECTURE||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|SCHOOL OF ART DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FINE ART||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN|
|WED 11/09/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|THUR 12/09/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||COMPUTER SCIENCE||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|FRI 13/09/2019||SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||CO-OPERATIVE ECONOMICS|
NB: The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test
COME WITH YOUR APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
Also See: IMT Admission List
Registration Procedure for IMT Post UTME Screening
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday August 31, 2018 as the application window closes on that day.