IMOPOLY Post-UTME Screening Details Announced for 2020/2021 Session
Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2020/2021 session has been announced. According to the school management, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Full Time National Diploma programme for 2020/2021 session.
Imo Poly Available ND Programmes
A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ND in Agricultural Technology
- ND in Animal Production & Health Technology
- ND in Fisheries Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND in Accounting Technology
- ND in Banking & Finance
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Cooperative Economics
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Marketing
- ND in Office Technology Management
- ND in Mass Communication.
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND in Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND in Chemical Engineering Technology
- ND in Electrical Electronic Engineering
- ND in Mechanical Engineering.
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN STUDIES
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Estate Management and Valuation
- ND in Environmental Science Technology: OPTION: ND in Urban and Regional Planning.
E. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE (Full Time)
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Food Science Technology
- ND in Hospitality Management Technology
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology.
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics
- ND in Statistics.
Imo Poly Eligibility/Entry Requirements into ND Programmes
i. Admission is through UTME and you must have chosen Imo State Polytechnic as your first choice and scored 120 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination. However, candidates that did not choose the polytechnic as first choice can apply as long as they score 120 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination.
ii. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
iii. JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Imo Poly Admission Screening Mode of Application
All eligible candidates are required to make payment of the sum of N5,500.00 online.
1. Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
2. On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
3. Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
4. On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
5. You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
6. Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
7. Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address and Telephone Number as all mails to you will be through your e-mail and phone number.
Not Yet announced.