Igbinedion University, a prestigious private university in Nigeria has announced the official release of the admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session and all candidates that took part in the post utme screening of the university are hereby duly notified and implored to check their names in the just released admission list.
Following their performances in the Admission Screening exercise on Saturday 20th June 2015 at Igbinedion University centres in Abuja, Benin City, Lagos, Okada, Enugu and Port-Harcourt, the following candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the courses indicated. The provisional admission is however subject to the following conditions:
- Authentication of all results and documents which will be based on a first-come, first-served basis.
How To Check the 2015/2016 Igbinedion University Admission List
Candidates should check their names on the admissions portal by clicking here.
- Candidates are expected to click on their respective names to generate their admission letter. which they are expected to print out.
- Further confirmation of your admission letters will be sent directly to the candidates emails.
Congrats to the newly admitted students!
Igbinedion University Admission Requirements
General Entry Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September 2015 when the new session commences.
- Candidtate may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
Candidtates are required to show evidence of application to JAMB
Candidates applying for admission are required to sit for the 2015/2016 UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities
Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted underexceptional circumstances.