Fed Poly Idah HND Admission Form: Federal Polytechnic Idah admission into Higher National Diploma (HND Full-time) programmes for the 2020/2021 session has been announced.
Fed Poly Idah HND Full-time Admission Inivitation
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Higher National Diploma programmes offered at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES FOR TWO (2) YEARS
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(b) Business Administration and Management;
(d) Office Technology and Management.
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science;
- Food Science and Technology;
- Hospitality Management;
- Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology/Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry/Biochemistry);
- Leisure and Tourism Management.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures Option);
- Electrical &Electronics Engineering (with Options in Electronics and Telecommunications or Power and Machine);
- Mechanical Engineering (with Options in Manufacturing or Power and Plant);
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Technology;
- Foundry Engineering Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
(a) Architectural Technology;
(b) Building Technology;
(c) Estate Management and Valuation;
(d) Quantity Surveying;
(e) Surveying and Geo-Informatics;
(f) Urban and Regional Planning.
Fed Poly Idah HND Full-time Admission Entry Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are as follows:
(a). The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade and a minimum of one-year post qualification industrial work experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with Pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification industrial work experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
(a). In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSC, obtained from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings.
(c). All candidates, including ND graduates from the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, are to process and forward their academic transcripts report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
(d). In addition, all candidates seeking admission must have ND JAMB admission letters.
How to Apply for Fed Poly Idah HND Full-time Admission
The following procedures are to be followed:
- log on to the address https://www.secure2020admission.fepoda.edu.ng/
- Click on the On-Line Application Tab;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters of letters and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number;
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (₦5,500.00) only using the Remita;
- go back to the School website (https://www.secure2020admission.fepoda.edu.ng/) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”;
- print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents.
Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic’s website.
Each application form cost ₦5,500.00.
The closing date for the application is 31st October, 2020.
Abdulkadir B. Abba